Aloha Ht!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Ht!

We've been reading the forums of HT for several months now, and have decided to join. We look forward to adding our $.02, but more importantly will do our best to stick to the THREAD TOPIC .

NOE & NEENZ.
    INFINITY PRODUCTIONS.
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Re: Aloha Ht!

Welcome to HT. I'll bite: What's Infinity Productions?

Also: Is it really two of you posting these messages? That can get confusing.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      Welcome to HT. I'll bite: What's Infinity Productions?

Also: Is it really two of you posting these messages? That can get confusing.
      Good to hear from you Scrivener, since you're also on our JAIKU and TWITTER friends' list.

INFINITY PRODUCTIONS is our company, design basically...just getting our feet wet, learning, growing, developing...finally finding something we love to labor over rather than just laboring.

And, mostly it's me NEENZ posting, NOE is more of a silent partner, but supportive. Forgive me, I speak in the WE since the "fusion of the souls." Which on all accounts, is a good thing.

Thank you for the welcome...and the bite, hope it's ono for you.
      ___
      "Be god to each other."

Comment

Hey! I know you two!!

Welcome to HT!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          Hey! I know you two!!

Welcome to HT!

Auntie Lynn
          Hey Auntie!

Good to see you smiling!
          ___
          "Be god to each other."

Comment

Aloha and welcome to HT! Everyone here is like family. Enjoy yourself and keep posting!
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
            X