Hawaii Threads Trivia Contest -- Go Fourth and Multiply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii Threads Trivia Contest -- Go Fourth and Multiply

I need a night off. Sorry! I'll post day 18 results either late Thursday night or sometime Friday day. New questions for day 19 will go up at 9:00 (or even earlier) Friday night!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

No problem, Scriv. Just give all of us the full amount of day 18 points then post day 19 questions when it's more convenient for you.

Oh wait...give all of us...except Kalei...the full amount of points!

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
        Target acquisition pending receipt of aforementioned bribe payment.
        The check is in the mail. No, seriously. You'll see.

Comment

But the deadline for submissions remains 9:00 p.m., tonight, right? Entries closed, right?! I hope so. There was "spirited" discussion of tonight's trivia questions over Thanksgiving dinner.
          Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

yes. the deadline has passed. feel free to have at it.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Oh, no. I'm good, thank you.

Some things came out at dinner tonight, after it was assumed that the witching hour had passed. Certain answers that I know for a fact are "money," were discussed, leaving the Goatly One shocked and amazed, and just a little perturbed!

I, on the other hand, had a jolly old time!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all, a good night!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post

Oh wait...give all of us...except Kalei...the full amount of points!

Oh, Sue....you know you have to thank Blaine for helping me with last night's answers. If it weren't for him, I would have NEVER guessed it! Mahalo, Blainie-Boy!
                And you all thought he wanted to beat me....
                Ya know...if ya can't beat me ya might as well JOIN me! Uh, Leo....better put a stop-payment on that check!
                So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Some things came out at dinner tonight, after it was assumed that the witching hour had passed. Certain answers that I know for a fact are "money," were discussed, leaving the Goatly One shocked and amazed, and just a little perturbed!
                  Note to self.....have EARLY dinner with Blaine tonight - and feed him more wine! The answers you can get outta him with wine! Priceless!

Comment

Kalei & Blaine - do I need to send these to you both?

(Sorry - they aren't making the Turkey & Gravy flavor this year.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                      Kalei & Blaine - do I need to send these to you both?

(Sorry - they aren't making the Turkey & Gravy flavor this year.)
                      I went to the home page, and they did, indeed, feature Turkey & Gravy, but the one you pointed to (What? Goat Soda?) is not there...

Resource is no longer available!

The requested URL is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please inform the author of the referring page that the link is outdated.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 410

www.jonessoda.com
                      Friday, 23-Nov-2007 10:31:19 PST
                      Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch7 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8

Comment

I went to the home page, and they did, indeed, feature Turkey & Gravy, but the one you pointed to (What? Goat Soda?) is not there...
                        I think he is referring to the "Whoopass" soda. Like he's going open up a can o' Whoop Ass on us?? hahahaha
                        dats funny.

Comment

Odd - it still opened for me - but try here instead.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                            I need a night off. Sorry! I'll post day 18 results either late Thursday night or sometime Friday day. New questions for day 19 will go up at 9:00 (or even earlier) Friday night!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
                            Having had no op to answer Thanksgiving questions, I am relieved our host is taking a breather! What a great holiday we had here.
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I was kind of, sort of, hoping for a break from the torrid trivia action over the weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow for Hong Kong, and as such, due to the extreme length of the flight, will be out of communication for quite some time. I'm going to have to figure out when the trivia answers are due while I'm in HK. If I've done my math correctly, I think I have until 4PM the next day from the time they are due in to Scrivener in Honolulu.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post
                                I was kind of, sort of, hoping for a break from the torrid trivia action over the weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow for Hong Kong, and as such, due to the extreme length of the flight, will be out of communication for quite some time. I'm going to have to figure out when the trivia answers are due while I'm in HK. If I've done my math correctly, I think I have until 4PM the next day from the time they are due in to Scrivener in Honolulu.
                                HALLELUJAH!!! Can you take Kalei, Leo Lakio, Liberty and Acousticlady with you...puhleeeeze?!

Oh, my very correct math equates to 6p the next day! Didya know I was a math scholar?

Comment

Working...
                                X