Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Name that TV show!

Originally posted by mel

Regarding the spam on "pow..." The person also had a link to a website that seemed to be totally unrelated to the topic. If someone is promoting a website that is off topic then in so far as the topic goes, it is off topic and spam IMO.
    And that link to a website was located in that person's signature file area, which IMO is a total disconnect from any person's post insofar as relating to whatever the current thread topic may be. Are we expected to change our signature files in relation to every change in topic? You're trying to tie them together which IMO is an error on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by mel
      Regarding the spam on "pow..." The person also had a link to a website that seemed to be totally unrelated to the topic. If someone is promoting a website that is off topic then in so far as the topic goes, it is off topic and spam IMO.
      As I recall, that person uses the link as their signature and it's been in every post they've made here. I don't think they were "promoting a website" nor do I think we should ban members from posting websites in their signature lines. Just my two cents.
      Anyway, carry on, folks. Fun thread, even if some of us don't log on often enough to be the first to answer!
      Last edited by LikaNui; March 23, 2006, 08:06 AM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang

What TV western featured a father and son? What is the man who played the son doing these days?
        "The Rifleman", with Johnny Crawford as the son. He's now the bandleader of his own 16-piece Los Angeles-based 1920's orchestra.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui

Anyway, carry on, folks. Fun thread, even if some of us don't log on often enough to be the first to answer!
          In other words, you're saying that I should be getting back to work, then?

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
            "The Rifleman", with Johnny Crawford as the son. He's now the bandleader of his own 16-piece Los Angeles-based 1920's orchestra.
            Yup, and yeah, Lurkah, you get way too much time on your hands at work!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

The Titles of the first nine episodes of the first season are...

1) Emissary -1
              2) Emissary -2
              3) A Man Alone
              4) Past Prologue
              5) Babel
              6) Captive Pursuit
              7) Q - Less
              8) Dax
              9) The Passenger

Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                  "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
                  Oh Yeah! You wen get 'um!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                    Oh Yeah! You wen get 'um!
                    What can I say? The AF from Kane`ohe was a bit of a Trek geek (and I don't consider that a bad thing.)

Comment

A Local show where the last remaining player advanced to the "Money Volcano" bonus round?
                      The show premiered January 11th, 1975.

Comment

A Local show where the last remaining player advanced to the "Money Volcano" bonus round?
                        The show premiered January 11th, 1975.
                        The Diamond Head Game.

Comment

That's it. Good job.

Comment

That's it. Good job.
                            I used to enjoy watching that TV game show that was held at Del Webb's Kuilima Hotel.

Comment

I wonder what ever became of Ms. Kimoto, the hostess of the show?
                              Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

A neighbor won a Yamaha 250 Enduro Motorcycle on the show. Which I promptly borrowed and had a great time riding out at Sand Island (pre-park days). I flew over a large sand dune, lost it and crashed. Everyone runs over and picks up the bike as I'm still laying on the ground groaning. Sheesh, priorities eh?!

Comment

Working...
                                X