This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

Tiny Tim was born Herbert Khaury, 1932-1996, best known for "Tip-Toe Through the Tulips".

Comment

Herbert Hoover, US President (only one to hail from Iowa, to date.)

Comment

W.H. "Boss" Hoover, bought a vacuum patent in 1908 and ... the rest is vacuum history.

Comment

John Edgar Hoover KBE (January 1, 1895 – May 2, 1972) was the founder of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in its present form and its director from May 10, 1924, until his death in 1972. Hoover was appointed acting director of the FBI by President Calvin Coolidge to reform and clean up the bureau, which was considered a haven for corruption. During his tenure, Hoover attained extraordinary power and unusual discretionary authority, while also feuding with many adversaries. It is because of Hoover that, since his tenure, FBI directors have been limited to ten-year terms.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Psychic Edgar Cayce.

Comment

Edgar Allan Poe (January 19, 1809 – October 7, 1849) was an American poet, short story writer, editor, critic and one of the leaders of the American Romantic Movement. Best known for his tales of the macabre, Poe was one of the early American practitioners of the short story and a progenitor of detective fiction and crime fiction. He is also credited with contributing to narrative forms of the emergent science fiction genre.[1] Poe died at the age of 40. The cause of his death is undetermined and has been attributed to alcohol, drugs, cholera, rabies, and other agents.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Allan_Poe

Comment

Edgar Allan Poe - author. (And, 3 names to choose from)

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona
                  Edgar Allan Poe - author. (And, 3 names to choose from)
                  too late.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Aunty Lynn is too "fast" ! hehehe

Alan Walbridge Ladd (September 3, 1913 – January 29, 1964) was an American film actor.

Comment

Steve Allen - songwriter ("This Could Be The Start Of Something Big"), television pioneer, humorist, jazz pianist.

ADD: SouthKona beat me to a different direction.

Comment

Steve McQueen - actor

Comment

Queen Latifah (a/k/a Dana Owens), singer & rap superstar

Comment

Queen Elizabeth I (7 September 1533 – 24 March 1603) was Queen of England, Queen of France (in name only), and Queen of Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death. Sometimes referred to as The Virgin Queen, as she never married, Gloriana, or Good Queen Bess, and immortalised by Edmund Spenser as the Faerie Queene. Elizabeth I was the fifth and final monarch of the Tudor dynasty (Henry VII, Henry VIII, her half-brother Edward VI, and her half-sister Mary I). She reigned during a period marked by increases in English power and influence worldwide and great religious turmoil within England.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_I_of_England

Originally posted by SouthKona
                            Aunty Lynn is too "fast" ! hehehe
                            Nah, Aaron. It's Da Power of Hawntel DSL!!!!hahahahaha

Auntie Lynn
                            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 28, 2006, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Dame Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
                              Opera singer, died a few weeks ago

Comment

Elisabeth Kubler- Swiss-American psychiatrist and author
                                “Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

Comment

Working...
                                X