X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

Originally posted by oceanpacific
    No, I'm the one that's OLD ....... I have regular check-ups scheduled with a "geriatric" RN over the next few months.

BETSY PALMER was a regular panelist on "I've Got A Secret," along with Bill Cullen, Henry Morgan, and Bess Myerson.
    You're right. Weren't those shows awfully similar, though?

"What's My Secret." "I've Got A Line."

Comment

Anderson Cooper, CNN reporter

Comment

Alice Cooper - Rock Star http://www.alicecooper.com/
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN
          You're right. Weren't those shows awfully similar, though?

"What's My Secret." "I've Got A Line."
          Very similar. The "secret" in "What's My Line" was the occupation.

The cash awards were also nominal. $50 for ten "no" answers in "What's My Line," $80 in "I've Got a Secret" @$20 per panelist stumped.

ASHLEY COOPER - Australian tennis player; 1958 Wimbledon singles champion.

Comment

[ASHLEY COOPER - Australian tennis player; 1958 Wimbledon singles champion.[/QUOTE]

Ashley Judd, famous actress...wa wa wa...she's pretty easy on da eyez. She is also married to an Indy race car driver.

Comment

Judd Apatow might not be a household name, but it’s safe to say that, if his name isn’t known in your household, you haven’t been getting enough comedy in your diet. He spent the early ‘90s as a writer and producer on series like “The Larry Sanders Show,” “The Critic,” and “The Ben Stiller Show” before moving on to the show which really helped him make his mark in TV history: “Freaks and Geeks.” After that, Apatow moved on to the college sitcom, “Undeclared,” then produced the film “Anchorman.” Most recently, he wrote, directed, and produced “The 40 Year Old Virgin,” which hits theaters this summer. Apatow spoke with Bullz-Eye predominantly about the release of “Undeclared: The Complete Series” on DVD, but we managed to steer him into a bit of “Virgin” talk as well.
              http://www.bullz-eye.com/entertainme...udd_apatow.htm

Comment

Judd Sargeant - contestant on the hit CBS reality television show "Survivor : Guatemala".
                http://www.survivorfever.net/s11_judd_sergeant.html

Comment

Francis William Sargent (July 29, 1915 - October 21, 1998) was governor of Massachusetts from 1969 to 1975. Born in 1915 in Hamilton, Massachusetts, he was known for his sharp wit and self-deprecating manner. A patrician Republican politician, "Sarge" was a 1939 graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he was a classmate and friend of I.M. Pei. He was on the dean's list each year and received a scholastic prize.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_W._Sargent

Comment

Regis Frances Xavier Philbin....Talk show personallity
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Xavier McDaniel - former NBA player; played at the Blaisdell Center when he was in college (Wichita State)

Comment

Keith McDaniel - Actor, Comedy/Drama

Comment

Keith Urban, singer

Comment

Brian Keith was born Robert Keith Richey, Jr., actor, "Family Affair"

Comment

Bryan Adams, OC, OBC (born 5 November 1959) is a Canadian singer, guitarist and songwriter.

Some of his best-known albums are Reckless, Waking up the Neighbours and 18 'Til I Die.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Adams

“Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.”

Comment

Adam Curry- Former MTV VJ , now heavily involved in podcasting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Curry
                                "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X