• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 4

Joey McIntyre~ New Kids On The Block 90's
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Joey Lauren Adams - American Actress, b.1968
      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Lauren Gifford~~~~~~ singer, pianist and songwriter,
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

LAUREN CHAPIN - "Kitten," youngest child on "Father Knows Best"

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific
            LAUREN CHAPIN - "Kitten," youngest child on "Father Knows Best"
            Harry Chapin - late singer/songwriter, "Cat's In The Cradle" being one of his worst (he wrote MUCH BETTER ones than that, believe me; I just noted it because I wanted to link back to "Kitten.")

Comment

Harry Kojima - Let's Go Fishing!

Comment

Harry Houdini (1874-1926)

Few performers have ever captured the public imagination like Harry Houdini. From his breakthrough in 1899 to his death in 1926, Houdini was one of the world's most popular entertainers, a true star of stage and screen. Time and again, his escapes from seemingly impossible predicaments thrilled audiences, who found in him a metaphor for their own lives, an affirmation of the human capacity to overcome adversity. Escapism in both senses of the word. But while nearly everyone is familiar with Houdini's stage persona, his little-known personal life is equally revealing.
                www.myspace.com/cc_splace http://www.heavenlyrainbows.blogspot.com

Comment

Harry Connick, Jr. (born September 11, 1967) is an American singer, pianist, actor, and humanitarian. His music encompasses jazz, some of it very much in the style of the crooners of the 1940s and early '50s, funk and blues. He married model Jill Goodacre in 1994. They have three daughters: Georgia Tatom (April 17, 1996), Sarah Kate (September 12, 1997), and Charlotte (June 26, 2002). He is a prime organizer and captain of the Krewe of Orpheus, a music-based krewe, taking its name from Orpheus of Classical mythology. The Krewe of Orpheus parades on St. Charles Avenue and Canal Street in New Orleans on Lundi Gras (Fat Monday) — the day before Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Connick,_Jr.

Comment

Harry Hamlin - actor, married to Lisa Rinna, will appear on Dancing with the stars season three debuting this month on ABC.

Comment

Harry Belafonte born Harold George Belafonte, Jr. (born March 1, 1927 in Harlem, New York, United States) is a Jamaican-American musician, actor and social activist. One of the most successful American musicians in history, he was dubbed the "King of Calypso" for popularizing the Caribbean musical style. Throughout his career, he has been an advocate for civil rights and humanitarian causes. In recent years (as of 2006), he has been a vocal critic of the policies of the Bush administration.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Belafonte

Comment

Harry S. Truman - Became president when FDR passed away. Also a neighbor of my relatives in Independence, MO. Mrs. Truman gave my cousin & I fresh baked cookies one day when we were walking past their house. Of course, this was in the dark ages, before secret service & bullet proof glass!
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Harry Dean Stanton (born July 14, 1926 in West Irvine, Kentucky, USA) is an American actor. Although he has not achieved star status through lead roles, he is one of the most reliable, consistent, and sought-after character actors in Hollywood. In spite of his character actor status, Stanton's unassailable acting skill and his uncanny knack for appearing in highly-regarded films influenced movie critic Roger Ebert to pronounce the Stanton-Walsh Rule: "no movie featuring either Harry Dean Stanton or M. Emmet Walsh in a supporting role can be altogether bad." Although, Ebert later admitted that Dream a Little Dream (1989), in which Stanton appeared, was a "clear violation" of this rule.
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Dean_Stanton

Comment

Elizabeth Cady Stanton, leader in the "women's rights movement"

http://www.nps.gov/archive/wori/ecs.htm

Comment

Jane Stanton Hitchcock - Author/Journalist, wife of Jim Hoagland, an American journalist and two-time recipient of the Pulitzer Prize. He is an associate editor, senior foreign correspondent, and columnist for The Washington Post. They were married in 1995. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Hoagland

“The key to life is imagination. If you don't have that, no mater what you have, it's meaningless. If you do have imagination... you can make feast of straw.” http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/Jane_Stanton_Hitchcock/

Comment

Alfred Hitchcock: film director of such classics as Rear Window, Vertigo, Psycho, The Birds and Rope.
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X