What pops into your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pops into your head?

I wonder why tunnl didn't show up at the get together despite the fact I was willing to pay for him
    Last edited by damontucker; September 3, 2006, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Oh, now it’s your get-together. After all those disclaimers.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

someones still avoiding the question

Comment

questions in search of answers
          It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

people who make lame excuses and can't answer questions...
            just razzing tunnl... I know him personally... he's a friend from long before HT even though I don't agree with him on some things.

Comment

people who grumbled about the H3 being built, but now gladly drive on it every day.

Comment

The beautiful views of the Windward side when driving on H3.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri
                  Eagles (which can also have sex while flying or, more exactly, while in a free fall. I wonder how many "fake" so they can start flying again and end the falling?)
                  Hahahahaha. Wonder how many apply for membership in the Mile High Club?

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                    The beautiful views of the Windward side when driving on H3.
                    Especially during the rainy season. I counted fifty waterfalls once, and then I stopped counting and just enjoyed the view.

Good thing I wasn't driving...

Comment

why hasn't an RN from Windward been able to reasonably respond with a direct question regarding Nausea in the Pot culture Thread

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                        why hasn't an RN from Windward been able to reasonably respond with a direct question regarding Nausea in the Pot culture Thread
                        Why would I respond with a direct question?

I don't have any direct questions regarding nausea...

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN
                          Why would I respond with a direct question?

I don't have any direct questions regarding nausea...
                          Posted by WindwardOahuRN:
                          Re: About making friends in Hawaii
                          Sorry Auntie---I think we posted links to the same info at the same time.

So it is legal, for medicinal purposes only, if the proper protocol is followed.
                          Looking back at the thread I see you left the thread before you were able to see my direct question regarding how does a doctor make a diagnosis of Nausea.
                          Last edited by damontucker; September 4, 2006, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Looking back at the thread I see you left the thread before you were able to see my direct question regarding how does a doctor diagnosis of Nausea.
                            K.

Nausea is a "subjective" symptom. We just gotta take the patient's word for it. We can't see it or measure it.

Vomiting is an "objective" symptom. We can see it, and sometimes we are hit by it, much to our horror.

We simply have to believe a patient's assertion that they have nausea. We give phenergan, compazine, zofran.

However....

Physicians and nurses can and will use their powers of perception when it comes to assessing subjective symptoms. This is often done in the case of doctor/ER-hopping drug-seeking patients.

If you take a look at the DOB on the driver's licenses of docs and nurses in the ER and ICU's you may notice that none of them say "born yesterday."

Soooo....odds are one is not going to get a Medical Marijuana prescription for a hangover.

Time, a nice soft pillow, and a quiet environment. And a puke bucket nearby, just in case. There ya go....

Comment

that was a pretty darn good pop in the thread....

Considering I have heard of people that can puke on demand...

But thanks for your Pop into your head opinion on it

Manoa finally gets the answer he was waiting for...

can go moe moe now!

Comment

Considering I have heard of people that can puke on demand...
                                God bless 'em. My talents lie elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X