X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HawaiiThreads NFL Pick'em!

Originally posted by nachodaddy View Post
    You know....this is not like Scriv.

If there is someone out there who can check up on him, please do.
    Posted him BIG on Wala'au dat you guy's were looking foa him.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• TimKona, Mike_Lowery, and Manoasurfe123 tied with 9 wins 2 losses in the morning games....

And still no word from Scrivener...

Hope your ok dude!

According to my calculations...

Mike_Lowery with a strong afternoon has sealed this weeks Position as top picker as well with his signature of SF over Seattle he gets a little personal prize.

Everyone remember that NFL games start on Thursday this pending week!

Scriv... hope your ok dude!

Comment

Thanks for the concern, everybody. The combination of being sick in bed for the past two days with a cold AND my neighbor's WiFi signal crapping out on me spelled my doom. So I'm pretty much out of the cumulative game, but still in it for the weekly game, of course.

Sorry I haven't even posted the stats for last week. I'll get everything caught up Monday, I swear. It's going to be a crazy week, with the Thanksgiving holiday and a million things I have to do for work and school, but I hope to get a grip on stuff soon.

I'll post Week 11 matchups right after the Monday game, and yes, picks will be due by 6:00 Thursday morning!

I'm really annoyed with myself because I knew Dallas was going to beat Indianapolis. And how's my boy Chad Johnson?
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Glad to hear from you scriv -

You can still attempt to pick up a game this weekend with the Monday Night game if you still in it...

(and because your the games admin... and I think you would have done fairly well... this week...) I would have no problem having you calculate the amount of wins you get weekly and then averaging that and adding that to your cumulative score....

Would anyone else have a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            And how's my boy Chad Johnson?
            Since your asking... He's a goof!

Good player... but a goof! What's up with his hair? Is he the Dennis Rodman of the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
              (and because your the games admin... and I think you would have done fairly well... this week...) I would have no problem having you calculate the amount of wins you get weekly and then averaging that and adding that to your cumulative score....

Would anyone else have a problem with that?
              Well, I don't have a problem with it, but that sounds kind of retarded to me. If the commish of any of my fantasy leagues was allowed to do something like that, there'd be a huge uproar. Not a big deal, though. I'm not in the running in the cumulative league, so it doesn't affect me one way or the other. Just giving my two cents.

Sidenote: I officially love Frank Gore. My man-crush for him is approaching Michael Jordan and Dwyane Wade levels!

Comment

Hey! Manoa!!!! I love your New Signature. Wat's the story behind it?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I was schooled by Mike_Lowery on the San Francisco Vs. Seahawks game today.
                  http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...&postcount=146

Comment

I was schooled by Mike_Lowery on the San Francisco Vs. Seahawks game today.
                    http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...&postcount=146
                    Sweet Mike_Lowery, Mahalo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good foa you Manoa! Now you going be quiet...foa once!

Too funny.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                      And how's my boy Chad Johnson?
                      I really hate to do this to you scrivener...

He's a crybaby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57HEkdIe3ac
                      (not for the man that want's to see another man cry)

Comment

I really wish scrivener would have been able to play this week... this was one of the closer weeks... According to my calculations...
                        Mike_Lowery had it won before Sunday Nights game was even played... He ended up 12-4
                        However, with the Giants losing to the Jags tonight it threw a crow-bar into second place with 5 tied in Second with 11 - 5 records.
                        TimKona, Surfingfarmboy, OceanPacific, Marco and Myself.

Please take in mind that this is not official as I suck at math and spread sheets...

And I'm not even going to begin with the compilations as I only do weekly things at home to see how I'm doing in another league!

Comment

I had a funny feeling about my 'Niners this Sunday. They still suck, but, still .... FIVE wins already! They're definitely over-achieving.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                            I had a funny feeling about my 'Niners this Sunday. They still suck, but, still .... FIVE wins already! They're definitely over-achieving.
                            Yeeehaaaaa! Joe Montana!

Go San Francisco 49 niners!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

1stwahine

If you not playing... gtfo = get the f Out...

If you can ban me from your xmas thread...can I ban you from this one???

You know I'm hurting cause of this San Francisco False Crack to the Seahawks?

I playing... you know.

Comment

1stwahine

If you not playing... gtfo = get the f Out...

If you can ban me from your xmas thread...can I ban you from this one???

You know I'm hurting cause of this San Francisco False Crack to the Seahawks?

I playing... you know.
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X