Quickie Game: Psychic Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quickie Game: Psychic Sandwich

They still make Big & Tasties? I used to order without mayo and ketchup to get it fresh! as healthy as beef gets at the golden arches.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

You got a fork with your Big & Tasty? Or is there an Asian Salad somewhere out of frame?

Comment

I'm fussy about getting food on my hands, so I order larger sandwiches with a knife, cutting the sandwich in half. This knife came as part of a fork/knife package.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

So what, that'd the end? Maybe I'll stop by McDs and continue this game.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I should have realized from the title of this thread that it would not have been the $1 side salad with the fantastic low-fat sesame ginger dressing, which probably costs 75 cents to create, package, ship and market.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
              I should have realized from the title of this thread that it would not have been the $1 side salad with the fantastic low-fat sesame ginger dressing, which probably costs 75 cents to create, package, ship and market.
              I tell ya...those $1. side salads are a great deal for us 'singles'! I don't buy salad fixings from the grocery store anymore because so much of it goes to waste. McD's side salad is just fine!

Comment

Working...
              X