Re: A Christmas Avatar Challenge!

just christmas? DOH!

is it too late to try?
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Drum roll, please...

And the winner is...

Glenn Miyashiro! Post your selected iTunes song here, Glenn, and I'll gift it to you at some point today!

It was a tough count for Price Waterhouse as they had to stay up all night, much to their dismay! But, hey, with a 99¢ prize at stake they knew they couldn't be too careful.

Congratulations, Glenn!

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
        just christmas? DOH!

is it too late to try?
        Good point, Christa. I shoulda said 'holiday'...and will make sure to do so next year. If I repeat my boo-boo I expect someone, anyone to correct me!

Comment

WOOHOOOO congratulations Glen!
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            Drum roll, please...

And the winner is...

Glenn Miyashiro! Post your selected iTunes song here, Glenn, and I'll gift it to you at some point today!

It was a tough count for Price Waterhouse as they had to stay up all night, much to their dismay! But, hey, with a 99¢ prize at stake they knew they couldn't be too careful.

Congratulations, Glenn!
            Oh, wow. Cool! Let me think about the iTunes song thing, Sue. Can I PM you later?

Thanks Sue, for running this fun contest. And thanks to everyone who participated and posted cool avatars.

You know... I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!

Whoops, I think I was channeling for a second there.

ps. Once the holidays are over my avatar will be going back to the regular version, so I'm attaching the winning Santa Mejiro here for the record...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
              Oh, wow. Cool! Let me think about the iTunes song thing, Sue. Can I PM you later?

Thanks Sue, for running this fun contest. And thanks to everyone who participated and posted cool avatars.[...]
              Feel free to let me know at your convenience, Sal...errr...Glenn! Maybe we should do the HOLIDAY avatar contest next year? That'll give everyone almost a year to photoshop another masterpiece!

BTW...Christa gets an iTunes song, too, to help make up for my boo-boo. And to think I went to a Hannakuh party last night!

Comment

Boooo, my avatar's just as Christmassy! It's Big Baby Jesus (aka Old Dirty Bastard)!

But anyway, congrats, Glen
                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Yo...Glenn? <tap><tap><tap>
                  Certainly you haven't forgotten that you are the grand prize winner...have you?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    Good point, Christa. I shoulda said 'holiday'...and will make sure to do so next year. If I repeat my boo-boo I expect someone, anyone to correct me!

nooooooo worries sue. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
                    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
                    X