• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women of HT: A Crossword Puzzle / Valentine

Solution? Any time.

Comment

Funny. I didn't know Leo's post was a request for the solution; I thought it was some kind of weird response to Lavagal's post just above it. Hahaha.

Okay, puzzlers and voyeurs. Here's the solution. Please feel free to ask about anything that baffles you. You can also download the PDF of the solution here.

I was reminded recently of another no-no I committed in the creation of this puzzle: bodily functions are taboo because many people do the crosswords with their meals! Thus, "take a _____ (urinate)" would certainly have been flagged as a clue by some editor somewhere.

Hope you all enjoyed it. I had so much fun with it that you can probably expect another. Someday.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Thanks, Scriv, I was really flattered to be included, and wish I had all the right neurons to figure the WHOLE thing out! Looking forward to the next challenge, whatever it may be. I've got two little girls trying to scare supper out of me. I better get to it!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

As Lavagal said, many mahalos for giving us this gift, Scriv. I had to wait until you published the answers before I could complete this puzzle (I was missing 3 of them)!

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X