Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 2142 - Who plays this?

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
    I was going to suggest you post on the EA forums, but apparently EA doesnt work there either.

My intention is to send a Certified Registered letter. It will cost a few bucks...I'll risk it.
    http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Good game last night...had to bail...as Mr. Sandman stopped by while I was Exalting my Rule on our poor opponents. Pretty bad for them, as they got raped with 267 tickets on our tab remaining. Oh well...

Let me figure out the X-Fire...give me a few days cuz my main $$ making machine is the one that I actually play on...so I have to be careful installing software.
      http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

What's the advantage of using X-fire? When I'm in game, especially as Commander, I use the VOIP V or B..which works fine...the only thing that probably could work as a plus is if I communicate with Lone wolves.

Do you find it productive in BF2142?

Comment

xfire is more then a IM client, with it, say im playing on a server, you will see my name, and what game i am playing, as well as the server, and once configured, with 1 button you can start 2142, log in, and join the server i am playing. it comes bundled with alot of games now, its pretty safe.
          check it out: www.xfire.com

also, i was squad leader and talking to you, but you never responded. was your sound on last night?
          Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

xfire is more then a IM client, with it, say im playing on a server, you will see my name, and what game i am playing, as well as the server, and once configured, with 1 button you can start 2142, log in, and join the server i am playing. it comes bundled with alot of games now, its pretty safe.
            check it out: www.xfire.com

also, i was squad leader and talking to you, but you never responded. was your sound on last night?
            Ok..i'll try it out and see how x-fire works...probably tonight, if I'm not "taking care of business" with my girlfriend.

I didn't get any voice from anyone at all. Sound was sounding...and that server had VOIP. Were you pressing "V" instead of "B"? B talks up to commander, V talks to squad. I found that out this past week.

Were you Charlie squad in Gibralter with the walker? A memorable incident was when I heard a jeep blast past with 2 enemy crew. I jumped out of command mode (but was standing next to an anti-vehicle gun)..turned the gun around and plopped the jeep..and the guy next to it...the other guy ran, I chased after him, and nailed him 95%, that's when I ran out of bullets in my clip...the battle walker was close by and he finished him off....that last runaway killed the EMP strike asset, where I repaired it as engineer. After that, the spawn raping began.

That was one of the cool moments as everyone was in sync...even me.

Comment

Yeah, you made 112 pts last night in one game, but the problem with being commander is that you dont always get a team that follows orders or you get outranked and the commander is a moron.
              Most of my 500+ point games are because i got a level 2 or 3 medal.
              One day after you get your xfire set up we'll hook up, get on TS or vent and get some high scores =p
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Yeah, you made 112 pts last night in one game, but the problem with being commander is that you dont always get a team that follows orders or you get outranked and the commander is a moron.
                Most of my 500+ point games are because i got a level 2 or 3 medal.
                One day after you get your xfire set up we'll hook up, get on TS or vent and get some high scores =p
                ...it was actually my best round. ....and I agree about moron noob commanders...especially the a-holes that mutiny when you have a decisive lead and there are just a few tickets left. Makes you want to bit-ch slap them.

Comment

Working...
                X