Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st annual hawaii comic and toy expo

1ST ANNUAL HAWAII COMIC AND TOY EXPO
    Relieve your childhood dreams and hanabata days! Where? At the 1st Annual Hawaii Comic and Toy Expo at the Ala Moana Hotel Garden Lanai Room!

The 1st Annual Hawaii Comic and Toy Expo is the first comic & toy show in over a decade with over 20 comic and toy dealers selling Silver Age to Modern Age comic books, and vintage and contemporary toys like Hot Wheels, Maisto, and Matchbox die-cast vehicles, and Star Wars, GI Joe, Transformers, Marvel, DC, Kikaida, Godzilla, and WWE Wrestling action figures, and much more!

The Expo also features local comic artists Kanila Tripp of "Chinatown Cop" as seen in Midweek; Tokusatsu Japanese superhero artist Kevin Sano; and superhero artist Theo Lee, all whose artwork will be available for sale. Custom artwork is also available, so meet, greet and support these great artists!

And Cosplayers, it's time to bring out that inner superhero or villain, anime, or manga character and have some fun! So come down and show off your fab costumes!

$3 / Children 5 & under are Free

hawaiicomictoyexpo.com

hawaiicomictoyexpo@gmail.com

808-384-7800

ALA MOANA HOTEL
    GARDEN LANAI ROOM
    410 ATKINSON DRIVE
    HONOLULU, HI 96814
    Attached Files

Re: 1st annual hawaii comic and toy expo

I'm glad the date was in the attached flyer, I couldn't figure it out at first (attachments aren't displayed for non-logged-in users).

Also, I suppose there is the hope and intent for this to be the "first annual," but it's probably better to say "inaugural." Alas, a high number of "first annual" events are also the last.

Who are the organizers of this? It's a pretty small community. I presume there's some overlap with the Kawaii Kon crowd, and I see the Pacific Outpost is participating. A pity we've lost Toys & Joys and other shops dedicated to this niche.

Comment

Working...
    X