X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Festival - Live web stream

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
    How'd your gig go? Fun?
    Oh yeah - always good fun to play Hawaiian music, you know? So many good players in this area. Thanks for asking - and thanks for the insider connection with Pali. What an amazing show!

(I admit, I'm jealous. I used to produce live event broadcasts for local and national radio, up until 1998, long before the days of internet feeds like this. It's something I really miss doing. The crew on this show did a fantastic job.)

Comment

Email the guys at LavaNet and let em know!

http://www.lava.net/about/staff

I'm glad you had a good time at your show, I can't play a darned thing, and even if you strapped handles on it I couldn't carry a tune to save my life.

Now things like oils, silverpoint and photoshop....'tis another story.

I have tortured Pali via photoshop many times *snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
        The Pali live and live pt. 2 clips? That's from the Pakele Lounge and someone's home video work they uploaded to MauiToday....not one of the web casts they do on Wednesdays.

Tho even then the lighting has a mind of it's own.
        The "Pali CD" clip was the only one where you could see the group. The other two clips (part 1 and part 2) were too dark to see anything (the music was great, though!). Maybe those were the personal videos?

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
          The "Pali CD" clip was the only one where you could see the group. The other two clips (part 1 and part 2) were too dark to see anything (the music was great, though!). Maybe those were the personal videos?

Miulang
          Yup, someone's personal vids. The CD one was from the webcast of the group's Mahalo party, so the lighting was way more intense for the camera....and hot!

Comment

Working...
          X