Vinyl LP'S Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vinyl LP'S Wanted

Hammacher Schlemmer has just come out with a machine that allows you to burn CD's from vinyl, all in one machine, no PC involved. About $300.

Check it out here
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

ya mean about 400 bux. unless i don't see the discount you are...

Comment

Originally posted by zztype
        Link,

GARAGE SALES. Just this past weekend alone in Foster Village, very near you, two garage sales featured LPs in great condition. The one I asked about wanted to sell me the whole bin of 100 for $5.

I have some leftover from the 60s and 70s, but it's too much humbug to dig them out of my closet! If I ever do dig them out, I'll give you a pile, free.

Blaine
        Kind of you, Blaine, but where I'd put them...turns out even if I get the turntable to work I'm gonna have to buy a new amp before I can listen anyway. However, I'll keep your offer and the suggestion in mind.
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

If you got a Mac, Giffin technology makes an analog to USB device called the iMic which people can use to record songs from their records (or any other analog source) to AIFF or MP3. Then you can burn them on CD and save your records from wear and tear. I've done this several times over the years as I get out some of the records I own but don't have on CD.

No DRM... Vinyl rules!
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
          X