No announcement yet.

Trying to Find Alberta Loando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to Find Alberta Loando FOUND!

Originally posted by Jojosdad View Post
    [...]And check this out........ she's single and so am I[...]
    Very cool! Don't keep us in the dark, ya hear! We'd love...make that demand...updates!

I have high school classmates from California who live on the Big Island. She was a widow; he was divorced. Four and a half years ago he found her on classmates.com 39 years after HS graduation. They dated for a couple of years in high school (I put them together!) and their parents broke them up after graduation. Once reunited online, they corresponded for 3 months via email and phone before he hopped a plane in Tennessee (never having been to Hawaii) headed for Honolulu. She hopped a plane in Kona headed for Honolulu. She met him at the airport, they raced downtown and got married then hopped another plane back to Kona so he could see where he'd be living!

I had dinner with them last night!

Comment

Re: Trying to Find Alberta Loando

You know it's funny you always hear how small this world is and never realize what a true statement that is. She lives in California now while I'm in Massachusetts. I have a sister in San Diego getting married in October while she has a daughter who lives 90 minutes from me.

Comment

Working...
      X