• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport, $2,300 OBO

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport SE
    Four-door, 2WD
    $2,300/OBO

Six-cylinder 4.0 liter engine with 102,000 miles. Automatic transmission. New brake cylinders and brake shoes (2006), new tires (2009), major 21-point tuneup including sparkplugs, oil, lube, rotor, filters, power steering hoses replaced (2010).
    Cold A/C, power steering, power windows and door locks, roof rack. Very minor rust over passenger side door; otherwise in very nice clean condition.
    I bought it in March 2006. Kelly Bluebook values it now at a low price of $2,300.
    I just bought a new car and want to sell this one; asking $2,300 OBO.
    Attached Files

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport, $2,300 OBO

I should've also noted that I installed a brand new battery less than two weeks ago.
    And FYI, I ran an ad for it on CraigsList a couple of hours ago and I've already had 7 replies! Two different folks are on their way over to see it right now.

Comment

SOLD!!!
      Just five hours after I posted it on CraigsList it sold to the first person who came to see it, for the full asking price, in cash.

Comment

I finally looked down here.
        Another Great Craigslist Experience!
        Good on ya mate.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

that is a great price!
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            that is a great price!
            I used low Blue Book; just wanted it to go away, mostly due to not having a second parking spot and the waste of time trying to find one anywhere within a block or so of the house. Also, the state of the economy made me think it would take a long time to sell it if I listed it too high, so... fair price, instant sale, win-win!

Comment

priced to move. In a bad economy, everybody's looking for a bargain and will bypass the competitively priced items. I can only imagine dollar stores must be doing great during tough economic times.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
              X