StarBulletin Down Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarBulletin Down Again?

Anyone else not connecting to http://starbulletin.com this morning?

I'm still here. Are you?

Re: StarBulletin Down Again?

Yes; not connecting.

Comment

i put the www. infront of it and worked for me...

www.starbulletin.com

Comment

Try clear out your cache, and click again. With the www in front I get some kind of real estate listing page.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

ahh... I see...

I'm only able to get to the front page!

Comment

It's working now, but they have this notice on the front page:

STARBULLETIN.COM DNS PROBLEMS: Dear readers, we are experiencing severe problems with our Domain Name Service. This may cause the site to become unavailable, or to display other pages from unexpected sites. We are working to restore service to regular levels. Mahalo for your patience. - Webmasters
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Does this mean Blaine doesn't get to go home and sleep just yet?

Comment

I got a message from "IO Server" when I tried to reach the SB via a bookmark:

"Seeing this instead of the website you expected? This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server.

The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions."

When I typed in the SB website address, the site came up and all the links worked.

Next.

Since when did the Advertiser require passwords to access their site?? "If you are already registered and receive e-mail bulletins, you need not register again." Or something along those lines. Well, I receive e-mail bulletins and still had to register. Who the heck would remember a password from several years ago? Not me. So I clicked on the "forgot your password?" link and had my password sent to me. Great. Too bad it asked for it every time I clicked on a link to a new story.

Guess I gotta break down and read the real paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                  Does this mean Blaine doesn't get to go home and sleep just yet?
                  Or it might mean that Blaine took the new baby to work with him!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                    Or it might mean that Blaine took the new baby to work with him!
                    Wat Baby? Oh!!!! Dat Baby!!!! hahahahahaha

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                    X