I love KRTR AM 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love KRTR AM 650

I have just returned to Honolulu, and I am listening to KRTR AM 650. I love the station. I'm very glad I get to hear Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, Anne Murray, Melissa Manchester, John Denver, and other easy listening vocalists on the radio again. WTG Cox!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!!

Re: I love KRTR AM 650

Originally posted by IBadget
    I have just returned to Honolulu, and I am listening to KRTR AM 650. I love the station. I'm very glad I get to hear Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, Anne Murray, Melissa Manchester, John Denver, and other easy listening vocalists on the radio again. WTG Cox!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Yippee!!!

ok, here, you are just being sarcastic now, aren't you!

Comment

Actually, a lot of older people I know are liking it.... Older Filipinos especially. Must be some secret appeal there. -Or maybe that's all the old people I know....

Comment

It's a sure cure for insomnia, I'll give them that.

Comment

Originally posted by Macka
          Actually, a lot of older people I know are liking it.... Older Filipinos especially. Must be some secret appeal there. -Or maybe that's all the old people I know....
          Pisst, hoouy...I'm an older filipina (local born) and I love KAIM FM 95.5 (dA fISH) Christian Music....not KRTR AM 650! Salamat Po!
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
          X