This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mahlon Moore & KHUI

Glad to hear that; thanks for the info (especially since I just contributed a little kala to the website.)

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
      I just called Mahlon and got his voicemail, so I left a message and will let y'all know what he has to say about this.
      Mahlon says his website at http://www.breezeofhawaii.com is absolutely not for sale; the website that apparently is for sale is http:www.thebreeze.com .
      That one is a tourism advertising website based in Alberta, Canada. It only contains a small handful of links to tourism websites in a few cities. Looks like it started as a marketing tool and never got off the ground. That site was registered in 2003 and the domain name expires in March, 2006.
      So to DCFanAddict, I hope you immediately post a correction in all the websites and forums in which you may have made that false announcement, as it could potentially cause harm to Mahlon and his site. Mahalo for your prompt attention to this.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
        Glad to hear that; thanks for the info (especially since I just contributed a little kala to the website.)
        No problems. I offered my art skills if he wants to use em.

Comment

Originally posted by dcfanaddicts
          LOL, the search engine you took me to actually had most of my own postings... Thanks for the help but still can't find the website for the new KHUI if there is one, and the request information..
          Can someone possibly local help me out here please~mahalo. Don't think the website is up cause I know The Breeze Radio station one is for sale... all links take me to Breeze of Hawaii Online, which isn't affiliated any longer.
          FYI I come back from a trip and find the s--- hit the fan for no reason... If you look at my early post I never mention anything about Breeze of Hawaii Website.. I mention Breeze Radio website..
          I would appreciate an apology for your inability to read what is written correctly and therefore jumping into conclusions all by yourself. Removal of your bad comment on my reputation page.
          btw I only used the term local to refer to someone in the immediate Honolulu area. If you took offense you took it out of context, plus I already appologized for it.

Comment

FYI I come back from a trip and find the s--- hit the fan for no reason... If you look at my early post I never mention anything about Breeze of Hawaii Website.. I mention Breeze Radio website..
            I would appreciate an apology for your inability to read what is written correctly and therefore jumping into conclusions all by yourself. Removal of your bad comment on my reputation page.
            btw I only used the term local to refer to someone in the immediate Honolulu area. If you took offense you took it out of context, plus I already appologized for it.
            Shut-up, go away and listen to your Danny Couch music!

Auntie Lynn
            and I Lolo Local!
            Last edited by 1stwahine; October 6, 2005, 03:23 PM.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Excuse me, but I believe this is what set things off:

Mahalo for the info... Yes I just ran into an ad for the sale of The Breeze, name and domain..
              By the way for those of you soft Hawaiian Music lovers I welcome you to check out my Fan Appreciation website for Danny Couch. Beware... it'll keep you busy for months. I also feature other artists like NaLeo, Pali, HAPA.. LOL
              Aloha ~Lea
              www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com

With no further response to questions of where this information was seen, yes... people went to hunting for the correct information.

Please, next time you see something like that post a link to where it was found so it can be verified.

Comment

*waves at Aunty*

Hey MiLady of the blogs

You doin ok?

Comment

.... my Fan Appreciation website for Danny Couch. Beware... it'll keep you busy for months. I also feature other artists like NaLeo, Pali, HAPA.. LOL

LOL... it will give you headaches for a month. as does this prolonged subject of Dan knee Punee or whoever... LOL HAPA JOY JOY HAPA HAPA JOY JOY

ROTFLMAOANDSPANKINGMYSELF

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
                    *waves at Aunty*

Hey MiLady of the blogs

You doin ok?
                    Aloha Peshkwe! I'm doing fine. Got a RED early this morning for posting the above...it's ok. I deserved it. It's First Friday and I'm going to Chinatown with my MAMA!!!!

*waves back at Peshkwe*

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                      LOL... it will give you headaches for a month. as does this prolonged subject of Dan knee Punee or whoever... LOL HAPA JOY JOY HAPA HAPA JOY JOY

Eh Eh....no rappin' on mah boi k? 'Tis Pali...he's mah bud and a real goot guy. When my kid was three and got bacterial pnumonia he called to talk to her every night she was in the hospital. She promised to hold his hand if he ever had to get stuck (she had an IV), now he's 'Uncle Pali'

Oh.....

Kin I watch? You got pitchures?

{ok...Ryan...you really need to put this smiley in the selections }

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                        Aloha Peshkwe! I'm doing fine. Got a RED early this morning for posting the above...it's ok. I deserved it. It's First Friday and I'm going to Chinatown with my MAMA!!!!

*waves back at Peshkwe*

Auntie Lynn
                        Duuno if you deserved it or not, maybe it just balances the one she got for not understanding the concept of how the word 'local' is from mainland speak to island speak....not that I know much more considering I've never been to your home....but I'm a larnin!

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
                          Eh Eh....no rappin' on mah boi k? 'Tis Pali...he's mah bud and a real goot guy. When my kid was three and got bacterial pnumonia he called to talk to her every night she was in the hospital. She promised to hold his hand if he ever had to get stuck (she had an IV), now he's 'Uncle Pali'
                          dass coo'.
                          ya know the drill. we or some of us are smartass till we get to know someone. den, due props.

Comment

dass coo'.
                            ya know the drill. we or some of us are smartass till we get to know someone. den, due props.
                            Hee...you should see the way I torture him in photoshop....I'm evil that way.

Comment

Whoo-Hoo!!!

I got my first cinnamon chicklet!! Yeah Baaabay!!

what a waste of a post. take it to PM.
                              for saying 'Hi' to Aunty...no name of course...but too much fun! *snicker*

Comment

Kimo...dude...douche yer box! I kinnot PM yas

Comment

Working...
                                X