Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pablo Sato is back?

Originally posted by adri1456
    This morning, I heard Pablo Sato's voice on the radio on Hot939!!!

Please tell me he's a regular on Hot939 now.

Did I hear right? Pablo Sato said on the air today that he is the Afternoon guy on Hot 93.9...

Where is bigtease

Comment

Originally posted by kimohalliway
      Did I hear right? Pablo Sato said on the air today that he is the Afternoon guy on Hot 93.9...

Where is bigtease
      What? He replaced Big Tease? I just turned on the radio and heard his voice while I was bathing, and I thought Big Teeze didn't show up.

Didn't he do the afternoon time before? So does this mean he's a new guy, or a regular?

EDIT: I just checked out their website, and it looks like Pablo replaced Big Teeze as the afternoon guy (I don't see Teeze's link, but I did see Pablo's link, but his page is empty.)
      Last edited by adrian; October 20, 2004, 07:37 AM.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
        I just passed by his office in Hilo, I get it now, his office is in the same office/building as Stuart Oda/Attorney I wonder if they're brothers or father son. You're right it is Allstate. I should pop in and say hi.
        Stuart is his father. I hope I'm right about where he works...I'm his wife ha ha
        Last edited by Gina-Lynn; October 21, 2004, 10:00 PM.

Comment

The lovely Miss Gina-Lynn... anyone else remember her from the days when 102.7 was COUNTRY???

So it does look like Pablo is the afternoon guy on KIKI once again... heard Teeze on KDNN last night.

Wonder if he's losing money by having to voicetrack his show like Eddie L did, or if he's doing it live now...

Originally posted by Gina-Lynn
          Stuart is his father. I hope I'm right about where he works...I'm his wife ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
            The lovely Miss Gina-Lynn... anyone else remember her from the days when 102.7 was COUNTRY???

So it does look like Pablo is the afternoon guy on KIKI once again... heard Teeze on KDNN last night.

Wonder if he's losing money by having to voicetrack his show like Eddie L did, or if he's doing it live now...
            Now I'm wondering who this is exactly Someone who knows me from Double K Country?! Hmmm...that's unusual AND someone who knows I'm on air in Hilo...dunt dunt duntttt...the plot thickens.

But thank you for calling me "lovely" tee hee

Comment

What happened to Eddie L? At first, I thought that Eddie and 'Teeze was the same person, but with different names for the radio stations.

Comment

Teeze is very much live from 7-12

Comment

Anyone knows what happened to him?

I last heard him before the "hold your wee for a wii" radio incident (that's the only thing I can remember).

Comment

After hunting around, I found out he's working his steak stand near Honolulu CompUSA. Some people say that he wanted to try something different.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                      What happened to Eddie L? At first, I thought that Eddie and 'Teeze was the same person, but with different names for the radio stations.
                      I know this question is a couple years old, but Eddie L. is now a video editor at Oceanic and does a very good job with the "Countdown Hawaii" show on OC16.

Comment

Working...
                      X