Crayon Shinchan on KIKU-TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crayon Shinchan on KIKU-TV

Anyone here remember this show that used to air a few years back on KIKU?

I used to love that program!

Crayon Shinchan was an adult-themed cartoon (anime) about a very NAIVE and NAUGHTY 5 year old boy. His mother was a bored housewife who kept busy by dealing with Shinchan, shopping, gossip and begging for attention from Shinchan's always-at-work father.

I recently spoke with one of the gang at JN Productions, the company who used to do the subtitle work for that show, and he said that Asahi TV bought the rights to that show. So KIKU had to give up airing it and also had to return all of the subtitled copies to the producer. Bummers!

JN still receives many emails from old Crayon Shinchan fans, asking when they'll bring it back, only to find out it likely won't anytime soon.

Howzit C.G.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: Crayon Shinchan on KIKU-TV

Yeah, I remembered that. That was my first japanese language show that my brother introduced to me (the others included DBZ (the jap dubbed version) and Iron Chief).

I didn't realize that they took that off TV here.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: Crayon Shinchan on KIKU-TV

I often wondered if youngsters that watched Crayon Shinchan ever tried some of the "tricks" on their moms. My kids were too old when that tv show aired so they would look silly trying them!
      Retired Senior Member

Comment

Working...
      X