Best Morning Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Morning Show

What I like about Dave Hisaka is that you can't tell if he really dislikes Dan Misenzhal (or how ever you spell it) or if he's just deadpan. I'd like to think it's the latter; esp. when they tease ea. other.

Comment

hi this is sansei and today when i passed the back of Kgmb, i actually saw steve Uyehara and Jeff Booth and they both are truly tall in true life only i didnt see Grace is she came after passing through the back of Kgmb where they have the fence and this was a preview for tomorrow's show so isnt it something that i truly saw Steve U and Jeff B?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi this is sansei and today when i passed the back of Kgmb, i actually saw steve Uyehara and Jeff Booth and they both are truly tall in true life only i didnt see Grace is she came after passing through the back of Kgmb where they have the fence and this was a preview for tomorrow's show so isnt it something that i truly saw Steve U and Jeff B?

Does anyone know the Hawaiian word for "stalker?"
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by ifcancan View Post
          What I like about Dave Hisaka is that you can't tell if he really dislikes Dan Misenzhal (or how ever you spell it) or if he's just deadpan. I'd like to think it's the latter; esp. when they tease ea. other.
          Dan Meisensahl is really a funny guy. But you know how it goes with humor: someone has to yin while the other yangs. It's a dance. If it keeps you on your toes, gives you a pop similar to caffeine, then they've done their job, right?
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to lavagal,im not a stalker,only when going to Don Quiojte,you'd naturally pass behind the kgmb parking lot where they are fenced in and that by the side of my eye,i happened to notice Steve U and Jeff B getting ready to do the Preview of the next morning show and that's all it was. I hope this may help clear up the misunderstanding of myself being a stalker as you posted?

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
              Does anyone know the Hawaiian word for "stalker?"
              Ask Ron Mizutani, and maybe he'll use it on the air.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just noticed on the preview of sunrise,i noticed that they will have a new segment with a hawaiian speaker teaching the sunrise crew to learn hawaiian and since this happened,i'll just put the sunrise show on mute so im able to read the closed caption and not have to listen to the hawaiian teaching the sunrise crew hawaiian language.Im Glad that the remote have mute's.

well thank's for your time:O)

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to lavagal,im not a stalker,only when going to Don Quiojte,you'd naturally pass behind the kgmb parking lot where they are fenced in and that by the side of my eye,i happened to notice Steve U and Jeff B getting ready to do the Preview of the next morning show and that's all it was. I hope this may help clear up the misunderstanding of myself being a stalker as you posted?

Just so long as you know where to draw the line, Sansei. It's all good.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to pumpkinboy,thank you for your kind thought's and im doing my best to be a good member here and when i recently posted on the guest who will teach the sunrise crew hawaiian language that i have my remote and i'll definetly put my remote on mute so i wont need to hear the hawaiian language. it'll help me to view it under closed caption.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just noticed on the preview of sunrise,i noticed that they will have a new segment with a hawaiian speaker teaching the sunrise crew to learn hawaiian and since this happened,i'll just put the sunrise show on mute so im able to read the closed caption and not have to listen to the hawaiian teaching the sunrise crew hawaiian language.Im Glad that the remote have mute's.

well thank's for your time:O)
                      =================================================
                      From the KGMB website:

Leading up to The 88th Annual Kamehameha Schools Song Contest, Sunrise on KGMB9 is celebrating the revitalization of Hawaiian language. Luna Ho‘okele Executive Director and KGMB9 Special Correspondent Amy Kalili joins the Sunrise cast to deliver headlines in the Native Hawaiian language all week, March 10 through 14. This special Sunrise segment is titled ‘Āha‘i ‘Ōlelo Ola, which translates to “Messenger of a Living Language.”

Comment

Switching back and forth channel2 and channel9. Glad we got ch.9 cause I think they got a good edge with Howard. Even Pacific Business News slacking...
                        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

hi this is sansei and since this new segment did get a few good review's from the viewer's and this once is a trial run,if in the future kgmb think's its a good segment,they may do more of the trial run segment and if it happen's,i'll just fast fwd or put it on mute so i can read it in closed caption or put my ear phone's on and not hear what the hawaiian language teacher has to say and that'll make me smile.:O)

well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                          X