Captain Honolulu's Son, Robin = ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Honolulu's Son, Robin = ?

it's a one in a million shot, but i'll give it a go. i'm looking for captain honolulu's son, robin smith.

okay, i'm an old fart but his son robin and i went to kaahumanu elementary school together decades ago. i lost track of him when i moved to maui (i was in the 6th grade) with my family cuz my dad's dad got sick and needed some help.

anyway, if anyone knows where robin is or how i can reach him, i'd be blown away. i think it'd be pretty cool to meet him again after all these years. he was a cool guy and i hope life's been good to him.

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: Captain Honolulu's Son, Robin = ?

Originally posted by shaveice
    it's a one in a million shot, but i'll give it a go. i'm looking for captain honolulu's son, robin smith.

okay, i'm an old fart but his son robin and i went to kaahumanu elementary school together decades ago. i lost track of him when i moved to maui (i was in the 6th grade) with my family cuz my dad's dad got sick and needed some help.

anyway, if anyone knows where robin is or how i can reach him, i'd be blown away. i think it'd be pretty cool to meet him again after all these years. he was a cool guy and i hope life's been good to him.
    aloha! one in a million shot? coincidence or GOD's guidance? you came to the right place to find robin smith, capt. honolulu's one and only child. his mother died several years ago. if you need help, contact me through private message.

aloha,
    auntie lynn of chinatown
    Last edited by admin; March 23, 2005, 06:55 AM. Reason: Removed private information.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

amazing!

1stwahine, i can't believe it! you know robin?!? cool!!!

i have to run now but i just wanted to let you know that i read your message and will email you directly.

that's fantastic. i'm sorry to hear about his mother, though. i learned about his father by doing a search.

thanks again and be on the lookout for an email from me!!!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
      X