sassy newsgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sassy newsgirls

Aren't you sick of those sassy newsgirls! Always dripping with sarcasm and contempt... trying to hide their own insecurities. So unfriendly. So unwilling to help solve problems. So judgemental of everyone outside of their little clique. They're usually producers or APs. Most reporters have enough self-worth not to be so bitchy.

Re: sassy newsgirls

First, aloha and welcome to hawaii threads!

Second, what news station? hahahahahahaha

See you on the boards......
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by winthrop
      Aren't you sick of those sassy newsgirls! Always dripping with sarcasm and contempt... trying to hide their own insecurities. So unfriendly. So unwilling to help solve problems. So judgemental of everyone outside of their little clique. They're usually producers or APs. Most reporters have enough self-worth not to be so bitchy.

I don't notice it. (but then, I'm a guy) Long as they are lookin good. bring on da bitch, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Winthrop
        They're usually producers or APs.
        Originally posted by kimo55
        I don't notice it.
        If they're producers or associate producers, of course a schmuck like you just watching the broadcast wouldn't notice it.

Comment

I'm rolling with laughter...good one Palolo Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            I'm rolling with laughter...good one Palolo Joe!

me, too! soooo funny. what a zinger. gawd that was a gem. too good. can't believe it. what a wit.

wait... what did you say, again?!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              me, too! soooo funny. what a zinger. gawd that was a gem. too good. can't believe it. what a wit.

wait... what did you say, again?!

Uhhh, he said you're a "schmuck"!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Uhhh, he said you're a "schmuck"!

oh, yea. I revel in that level... of wit, too.

and I do appreciate not only, your repeating, even jokingly, but your putting it in bold, also aunty.
                Last edited by kimo55; April 9, 2005, 07:32 PM. Reason: gotta make things verrryy clear for aunty.

Comment

I'm sorry Bro Kimo. I've been lashing out at those I really care about. You know I'm not serious. It's hard not being able to do things that I want to and even sitting at the computer is not like it used to be. Pain shoots up my back now. I did enjoy the music that ZZtype told me where to go download. Once again, I'm sorry bruddah Kimo. Honest.

One of the things that has been making me laugh is your posts and visa versa of what the other members and me post back. I didn't intentionally want to hurt you.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

nOTE: Strange coincidence? This post is numba 666!
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; April 9, 2005, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X