X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Season of Dog

Originally posted by anapuni808
    Palolo Joe - I so love it when you call these people who hide behind their pseudo celebrity & secret screen names. Keep up the good work!
    Whoah, Joe. Who you been calling?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
      Whoah, Joe. Who you been calling?
      If you find out, let me know, because I haven't called anyone but my girlfriend and my parents outside of work-related calls in the last couple of weeks.

Like I said... I just got curious because TuNnL wrote the following:

(BTW - I’m guessing Pablo is either Pablo Wegesend, a former Ka Leo O Hawai‘i writer, or KIKI FM’s Pablo Sato (I won’t reveal his real name).
      That's it. That's all. Nothing else. It sure is amazing, the conclusions people will jump to sometimes.

Comment

it would be funny if he went on the run and they had a new show 'hunt the dog' featuring a new bounty hunter looking for dog
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
          Palolo Joe - I so love it when you call these people who hide behind their pseudo celebrity & secret screen names. Keep up the good work!
          Originally posted by Palolo Joe
          ... I haven't called anyone but my girlfriend and my parents outside of work-related calls in the last couple of weeks.
          You heard it here first, folks. Joe’s been calling pseudo celebrities — but only during working hours.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA - you both know exactly what I meant!
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

• Dogs, dogs everywhere

Sheesh. Thought we were talking about the Dog here.
              I'm Inudoshi, so anything I post in this thread is automatically on-topic.
              Last edited by Leo Lakio; September 18, 2006, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Channel-surfing while having an early dinner on Saturday night and caught an episode of Dog where they were looking for someone in Ala Moana Park. Dog told his 'team' to be careful because "There are lots of murders in Ala Moana Park."
                WHAT?! "Lots" of murders there? When did that start happening?
                Nice lie to share with the American (and world) public, Dog.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Anyone catch this today?

NBC "Today" show host Matt Lauer will interview Duane "Dog" Chapman and his wife, Beth, this morning via satellite. The interview will be the first granted by the couple since Chapman's arrest last week. Chapman and two others from his reality show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," face deportation to Mexico, where bounty hunting is illegal, in connection with an apprehension they made in the country in 2003. "Today" airs at 7 a.m. on KHNL/NBC. The interview is to take place at 9:05 a.m. East Coast time.
                  http://starbulletin.com/2006/09/18/news/briefs.html

Already getting more famous because of this latest incident

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                    Channel-surfing while having an early dinner on Saturday night and caught an episode of Dog where they were looking for someone in Ala Moana Park. Dog told his 'team' to be careful because "There are lots of murders in Ala Moana Park."
                    WHAT?! "Lots" of murders there? When did that start happening?
                    Nice lie to share with the American (and world) public, Dog.
                    You know when I first saw that show I was terrified. When we visted O'ahu I was so suprised. I thought we were walking into a virtual meth lab from seeing the show. Glad I didn't take it all to heart and went anyway, don't get me wrong I know every area has issues.
                    So to me that is a good point.
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0915061dog1.html

The smokinggun website has the full details!

As well as some other interesting stuff including the actual paperwork from the Court Hearing!

Comment

That sure would be funny. But check this out: After watching the interviews between Duane & Beth Chapman on MSNBC interviewer Rita Crosbyand the interview on the today show. First the dog said he was on vacation in Mexico, then Beth said we got information exactly where Luster was and we went down to Mexico. Supposedly the dog and his entourage took all their money and went to Mexico. This included the money for their lights, gas, house payment & etc. Even their Christmas money for the children. Why does the dog and wife always side step the fact that they wanted the reward money and not to take a dangerous predator off the streets. What imbicile would take all the money they own especially with children and christmas money and not get big bucks in return. Something to think about. I'm not fooled by this side show. I'm not getting in their spin cycle. When you deal with the alpha dog it's the no spin zone. The Chapman's aren't in the bail bond business for empathy, it is to make money. The bail bond business is a lucrative business. If the shoe was on the other foot and a Chihuahua dog came up and took him back to Mexico, Beth would be screaming that he was kidnapped. Alpha Dog wants to know why the dog is big and bad on his reality tv show. You see him suit up; putting on his cans of raid (mace), telescoping sunglasses, leathers, dreadlocks, hand cuffs, but now is barking like a junkyard dog when faced with the judicial system of Mexico. He is punking out like a sissy. This isn't the first time he was faced with going to the joint. He always says he doesn't carry a gun because he wants to apprehand in a peaceful manner. Tell the truth dog, you are an ex-felon and can't carry a weapon. In fact in most states that raid is also illegal. Is dog's bond license still in question. First dog needs to come clean. He bonds the people out of jail (petty theft, jaywalking, parking tickets, minor drug offenses and etc) a total of supposedly 6,000, and this is so that he doesn't have to pay the courts when they fail to appear, not because they are 6,000 criminals, he then goes after them. The dog misleads on his reasons why. Why doesn't a high profile attorney represent him pro bono or a celebrity pay for one and quit begging like a dog for scraps or make the public feel sorry for him and donate funds. The A&E show is so cartoonish, it makes me laugh. Even the hour long special A & E show on 9/19 concerning all this will be orchestrated by the dog and not the true happening (the Mexican gov't. side). Oh yeah, why doesn't the dog pay for his defense from the proceeds of his cartoon show. The A & E contract was a substantial amount of money. The dog should just own up to what he has done. Dog, put your tail between your legs, lay down and let the Mexican authorities run you through their system. alpha dog, the real big bad dog.

Originally posted by Hellbent
                        it would be funny if he went on the run and they had a new show 'hunt the dog' featuring a new bounty hunter looking for dog
                        Last edited by alpha dog; September 18, 2006, 03:48 PM.

Comment

heheheh.

alpha dog, Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com.

I'm Auntie Lynn.

ALOHA!!!!!!
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                            ...I thought we were walking into a virtual meth lab from seeing the show. Glad I didn't take it all to heart and went anyway, don't get me wrong I know every area has issues.
                            So to me that is a good point.

because of the media, I panic *everytime* I have to go to conus for business.

In every city I watch out for the drive-bys

In every countryside I envision coming upon meth shacks and KKK hangings.

I do not panic like this when I travel in the Pac basin. Just the continental US.

pax

Comment

• Re: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

This thread will continue to move forward under a new title, "All Things Duane 'Dog' Chapman." This topic can continue the discussion of the new season of "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on the A & E network as well as his arrest and possible extradition to Mexico to face judgement there.

Certainly the arrest will be worked into an episode of the 3rd season, given that A & E will be carrying a special tomorrow night. Future episodes of this program will more than likely remind viewers about Dog's arrest and electronic custody... and how it may restrict his work. I am sure viewers will hear a lot about this on his own show and elsewhere in the media.

Feel free to discuss what's been going on so far and the TV show.

Thanx.
                              mel
                              Last edited by mel; September 18, 2006, 08:06 PM.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

• Re: All Things Duane "Dog" Chapman

I think it's pretty ironic that Mexico wants to prosecute Mr. Chapman for returning a rapist to US justice, but they didn't seem to mind having the rapist hanging around their country. Some wounded pride there? Mexico is a promising country with nice people, but their political and legal systems are still rotten to the bone. I wouldn't be surprised if Luster's family money is involved in lubricating the Mexican authorities into action on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X