Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 3

I 'm liking your theory Glen!

No hard core theorist myself but this island sure reminds me of a big ole stem cell petri dish. Of course, if this were the future, as you say, with advance civilization, then it would explain why Locke and Rose are cured of their cancer and spinal cord injury. Perhaps in the distant future all that can be cured. Haven't seen the movie yet, but the movie "Children Of Men" depicts a infertile human race.
    Lovena

Comment

You don't have to spoiler tag theories. Everyone has theories. Unless you're basing them on something that's not canon, or that you've picked up somehow as fact before an episode airs, there's nothing to worry about.

From time loops to cloning experiments, there are as many ideas as to what's going on with "the island" as there are grains of sand on the beach. I am glad that recent episodes have given decent servings of clues, though, compared to the past.

Comment

Another ep that I enjoyed!

Now I know where Desmond gets "brotha" and how he and Penny meet. The photo that's on the desk of the other brotha...isn't that the woman in the pawn/jewelry shop that told Desmond he wasn't marrying Penny?

Jin's ghost stories around the campfire with the flashlight to his face!

Sawyer (to Jack & Juliet): "Are you two arguing who's your favorite Other?"

Desmond saves Charlie yet again!
        Lovena

Comment

omg i want to push the button!!! i gots 3 hours

Comment

Yes that's the creepy antique shop lady! I totally noticed it cuz it looked so fake.

The husband was quick to point out that he wasn't going to let Charlie die because every moment he spent not saving Charlie's life was a moment he would use to find/save the parachute person. I wasn't totally convinced til it happened tho.

We <3'd the line about making a mixed tape for her. hahah

Comment

• Re: &quot;Lost&quot; Season 3

Does one get the feeling that Charlie is not that compentent or is accident prone or just a magnet for bad luck? An arrow thru the throat, what a way to go.

I wonder if the satellite phone isn't working due to loose connections from the fall it took?

The episode itself while I thought it had a slow pacing to it, it did reveal as EastCoastTropics wrote why Desmond tends to call other guys as "brother".
              Last edited by helen; April 18, 2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Jen and I have posted our take. So we have yet another new character (what's next, a zeppelin?), and we have another key photo. The rest was gravy. Not the meatiest episode, but it had some good moments!

Comment

I wonder how Jin explained the camping trip to Sun. "You're going where?"

Hurley's Superman vs. Flash footrace idea has been done several times over the years in the comics, most recently (I think) in the 1990s on the Justice League TV cartoon.

IMDb says Helicopter Girl's name is Naomi, and considering that the actress playing her is British, it's a safe guess that Naomi was sent by Penny.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                    ...Not the meatiest episode, but it had some good moments!
                    Jin telling campfire ghost stories in Korean was, hand-down, the funniest moment of the series. I didn't think I would ever be crying from laughing so much while watching Lost. Thanks, Daniel!

Comment

I've spoken to Henry (Desmond) before and he has called me "Brother", talk about method acting!

Notice they shot some scenes at St. Andrews Church on Beretania but made it look like they were high atop a mountain like most monasteries are. I'll always remember the church from 1981's "Memories Are Forever", one of the best Magnum episodes.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
                        Notice they shot some scenes at St. Andrews Church on Beretania but made it look like they were high atop a mountain like most monasteries are. I'll always remember the church from 1981's "Memories Are Forever", one of the best Magnum episodes.
                        I'll always remember St. Andrews for the stained glass cockroach next to the front doors. Name another church that's ever done that!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Actually, it's a termite - included in the window at the time the cathedral was redone, including total roof replacement because of termite damage.

Comment

A little off topic.

Does anyone watch Gene Simmon's Family Jewels? If so, has anyone noticed that Gene's alpha female Shannon Tweed and the actress who plays Juliet on Lost (Elizabeth Mitchell) look almost identical?
                            I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

This ep was a "Whoa" ep for me!

Hurley's 'oops' on firing the flare gun while Desmond and Charlie argue that no one knows where they are.

I thought the one-eye-guy with the eye patch was already dead? And Jin sure is quick to see him take the phone.

Sun went with Juliet to get an ultrasound and found out that she conceived on the island meaning that Jin is the father of her baby. Juliet also mentioned that the men's sperm count was 60-89(?) but on the island its 5 times that. A couple of eps ago Juliet mentioned (to Ben?) that the problem with the pregnant women dying on the island had to start at conception.

What kind of samples is Juliet referring to...urine/blood?

Poor Juliet, I don't think Ben will ever let her go!

I love Sun's threat to Jin's birth mother.

The plane of flight 815 was found but there were no survivors. I'm real curious to find out who parachute lady is!
                              Lovena

Comment

My reaction to tonights episode
                                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
                                X