This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

hi this is sansei and three day's ago, while i was passing honolulu hale.i saw khnl's morning weather anchor and reporter Tracy Gladden and i saw her only in passing and she's the same as she look's on The morning show on khnl.

Well thank's for your time also once passing on my moped,i saw expecting beth hyllier while she was driving the khnl truck and i've also seen M-ela david in passing while she was in the khnl truck and these are my observation's and not attack to anyone. is this ok mel?

Comment

this isnt an attack on anyone only one question if i may if it's ok with our moderator mel,my one question is when anchor's or reporter's wear lei's,my one question is if it would be ok to share with their audience what the nice lei's they are wearing maybe for if they may wish to share,i noticed Diane Ako wearing a nice lei so i thought to post this one question and this is an observation and not an attack,i hope you may not mind our moderator mel?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just observed if you go to yahoo and put in sabrina hall former kgmb reporter,you'll find she works at a texas station and everyone who may wish to learn know what station sabrina work's at,above sabrina's name,you'd find the name of the station she work's at and this isnt an attack on anyone,.i just happened to observe it by putting her name in yahoo so i thought to share this wtih everyone.she's also an anchor for the news there.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          this isnt an attack on anyone only one question if i may if it's ok with our moderator mel,my one question is when anchor's or reporter's wear lei's,my one question is if it would be ok to share with their audience what the nice lei's they are wearing maybe for if they may wish to share,i noticed Diane Ako wearing a nice lei so i thought to post this one question and this is an observation and not an attack,i hope you may not mind our moderator mel?
          Yeah, to echo sansei's statement ... ahem, somewhat ... when I see a reporter on TV wearing a lei, my initial thought is, "oh, is she leaving the station?" unless it's on Aloha Fridays.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

My first thought is "birthday" or "last day" - even on Fridays

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
              I appeared with Jill Kuramoto on Friday morning on KITV to discuss her cameo on "LOST." That was when Mahealani Richardson pointed out her "baby bump." She's pregnant!
              This just in, from KITV staffer Rich Fewell: "Jill K had her baby!"

Comment

We were watching her anchor on Saturday night, and I said to my spouse: She looks like she's gonna pop any minute. Life will never be the same in the Kuramoto/Randell (sp?) household.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i know not to inquire of khnl's meterologist only the other morning,i saw a tape of sharie shima filling in for vacationing tracy G and then in my observation she's taken a long time off,if anyone may wish to respond on where sharie maybe since yesterday and today and tonight,she's the best meterlogist that khnl has.sorry for this post mel,i know not to inquirer of sharie,only it was my observation so i truly apologize for my observation mel:O(

Comment

hi this is sansei and in one more observation that i wished to share that i noticed this morning on Kgmb's morning show that everyone wore a lei with the exception of howard and ramsey who wasnt there that since this is friday,i believe the beautiful lei's could've been from a guest on the morning show and they didnt share what the beautiful lei's would be for and i even saw grace wearing her's doing the newsupdate.

then when i e-mailed grace,someone who'm i wont mention did the update for the news and so Im hoping Grace is still the female lead anchor for the morning news? I Think the whole team for the morning show is great.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just heard from the 9:00 Pm news on Kfve that the female lead anchor said their best meterologist SShma has this night off and this week and since she's still working at Khnl,im very happy and i believe only in observation that sharie's doing a special assignemt like when walter did his window washing and i heard last night that walter said he's the first of the anchor's to do his special project by window washing and if this is an incorrect observation,i truly and humbly apologize to mel and the member's,im truly and humbly sorry.:O(

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                        hi this is sansei and i just heard from the 9:00 Pm news on Kfve that the female lead anchor said their best meterologist SShma has this night off and this week and since she's still working at Khnl,im very happy and i believe only in observation that sharie's doing a special assignemt like when walter did his window washing and i heard last night that walter said he's the first of the anchor's to do his special project by window washing and if this is an incorrect observation,i truly and humbly apologize to mel and the member's,im truly and humbly sorry.:O(

hi this is sansei and i'd like to retract of when i shared that female lead anchor for the 9;00 pm news for Kfve i thought she mentioned sharie had sometime off only when i listened to my tape,i realized she didnt and i truly and humbly apologize to everyone here and i did hear that Sharie's still has her job and that make's me smile:O) Sorry for my incorrect statement of what Kfve's 9:00 Pm news female lead anchor mentioned and I hope everyone here will forgive me for the incorrect statement i posted? im truly sorry.

Comment

Sorry, I cannot forgive you for that, Sansei.

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to Kimi Evans, KHON2 Weekend Weather Anchor? Just curious because she was dropped from the KHON2 website.

Comment

Apologize?

What are you apologizing for now?

I dunno, you come across as a pretty manipulative guy J.

And your ability to always be at the right place at the right time when spotting the local media I find highly suspicious if not a little disturbing.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to foolish heart,i only apologized first to keanu and then because i made an incorrect post on the media section and i dont mean any harm and this is why im apologizing and i dont wish to as you shared being manipulutive and i only shared when passing like where the city council happen's to be or if im on my moped and passing when i would noticed by passing someone from the newsteam and im not suspicious and im only sharing what i observed and not much else. i hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

Working...
                                X