X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and i learned from a resource at the station that the person updated me on Jill's soon to be baby and i knew this for sometime only i was sworn to secrecy and i couldnt post anything until jill would've shared it with everyone so sorry i wasnt able to share it only when your sworn to secrecy,you cant say anything only now that it's out,it's ok for response's on jill's pregnancy.

Well thank's for your time

Aj

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wished to share with everyone that remember kgmb's reporter sabrina hall,well last week sunday was her last day and now if you go to Kgmb.com,you wont find her bio since they took it off and dont know what happened only this is true and i did learn that Tannya Joaquin is expecting and not positive what she'll have either boy or girl and i wish her the best.

Comment

I understand Sabrina has accepted a position with a station in Texas, hence her departure from KGMB.

Comment

sansei...Tannya announced on the air she is having a boy....that was about 2 weeks ago.
          try to keep up
          Originally posted by mike
          scsdogg,
          You obviously are someone in the business and know what you are talking about.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spin Dr. View Post
            I understand Sabrina has accepted a position with a station in Texas, hence her departure from KGMB.
            I missed her already.

Oh, well. There's always Malika.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hi this is sansei and thank's scsdogg for correcting me and did you notice stephanie Lum returned and now cindy Cha took sometime off and not sure where's our sharie shima,im hoping she'll return and let's all think good thought's for her return and it make's me smile that Stephanie Lum's returned and i heard at the end of the 5:00 Pm News on Khon that Tannya will give birth right around labor day and then tannya asked how about you uncle Justin,when willl your significant other have one and justin say's i'll be only uncle justin and then tannya went on to share that her friend came back when she had her baby and that she returned from the mainland and she had all of her baby stuff shipped back so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Ummm, Sansei...Tannya's reference to her friend had to do with the friend's baby nursery items, shipped to Hawaii from the mainland, not arriving before friend's baby arrived. Tannya, who is 4 months hapai, mentioned that she had already selected her nursery items to make sure they arrived before September should they need to be shipped. She didn't want to have happen to her the same thing that happened to her friend.

Not that any of this really matters to anyone...

thanks for your time.

Comment

Watching the rebroadcast of the Kamehameha Schools Song Contest right now.

I'm loving me some Keahi Tucker. Meow.
                  Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                  We're not here to mess around
                  Boston, you know we love you madly
                  Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                  Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                  You know we couldn't live without you
                  Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to tutusue,thank's for your response on tannya and i did make one error when responding about what i thought tannya said and did you hear that ron m's back in his former position and this make's me unhappy is he's back to his former position without being considered for his former position when Jai and tannya worked well together and i disapprove of Ron M and he's like another unmentionable who'm i wont name even though everyone know's who'm i speak of. I Thought Ron M should've only wrote for midweek and not be reinstated to his former position as male head co-anchor with tannya,i can say he's a bit better than the unmentionable and everyone know's i dislike this person like i once did Ron M only Ron M before he left sort of grew on me only i dislike Ron M as I do the unmentionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                      Watching the rebroadcast of the Kamehameha Schools Song Contest right now.

Me, too. Chiseled good looks. I wonder if he's nice in public?
                      Well, thank you for your time
                      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

hi this is sansei and my mom just finished watching the kamehameha special and she enjoy's it only i have in my ear's the earpiece's that they give you on the plane so i'd wouldnt have to hear any of what's on tv and it's nice and quiet and this make's me smile:O) my Mom is now watching a japanese game show and even though it's much better than the kamehameha song contest,i still dislike this japanese show is when the contestant's dont win,they dont give consultation prize's and im also now watching qvc with one of it's new host's so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                          Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                          Me, too. Chiseled good looks. I wonder if he's nice in public?
                          Well, thank you for your time
                          Did I just stepped into a male strip club thread tonight?

*spray Lysol*

Comment

hi this is sansei and this is one sad day for the news since im now going to hear Ron M being in his present position with tannya and i dislike it since he use's to much hawaiian word's in his news and i only can hear tannya and not Ron M he's to much a hawaiian believer,not like myself,i believe in America and Japan and did anyone notice while im also watching Khnl that BHillyer look's like she's expecting,may anyone notice this? I would Love to see Jai being the main Male anchor along with Tannya and that Ron M should be on the morning show as a reporter that Khon GM J Mcnamara put Jai in and i only am able to watch Joe and Kanoa and The weekend news on Khon.

Comment

Oh Lordy, Sansei. You live in Hawaii for crying out loud. Whattaya expect? One option is to move to a State or a country that better fits your cultural needs. Think about it.

Comment

Make one more post li'dat, sansei, and I will ignore you and report you to HT admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X