• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random
    replied
    Re: KGMB Sunrise

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    ummm, which bits might you suspect?
    I suspect tutusue want some of that all over her face.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Paul Ogata View Post
    [...]
    He is a nice guy, and impossibly good looking. I doubt he was wearing any make-up. In fact, I bet they use bits of Keahi Tucker to make cosmetics.
    ummm, which bits might you suspect?

Leave a comment:

• Paul Ogata
    replied

Originally posted by l14dap View Post
    I can't believe I missed Keahi co-anchoring Sunrise!!! It's ironic considering I was thinking of it and mentioned something on here last month.

How did he do?

I sat down for an interview segment on Sunrise this past Friday morning and I thought Keahi did a great job.

He is a nice guy, and impossibly good looking. I doubt he was wearing any make-up. In fact, I bet they use bits of Keahi Tucker to make cosmetics.

Leave a comment:

• l14dap
    replied

I can't believe I missed Keahi co-anchoring Sunrise!!! It's ironic considering I was thinking of it and mentioned something on here last month.

How did he do?

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and tomorrow morning since steve wont be on due to a special he's working on with liz and mike c,i wont mention who'll be filling in for steve only it's someone im not able to speak of only tonight on the 6:00 Pm news,he wasnt on so i know everyone here know's who im speaking about
    It's Keahi. Keahi Tucker. How hard it is to type his name?

and im hoping he wont speak i'll of the morning crew on sunrise so i thought to share this with everyone.
    "Speak ill of the morining crew"? Is that what you mean?

Why? Is Keahi being punished? I mean, I know Grace Lee can anchor on her own -- and more donuts will be spared -- while Steve's gone.

Leave a comment:

• scrivener
    replied

Originally posted by bcr1652 View Post
    Idk.. since we're straying away from the topic of "KGMB Sunrise" here, I think we should start a "sansei" thread....
    Are you kidding? I think these posts need to be anthologized and published in book form. They...well, they fill me with glee more than anything I can think of recently. This last one had me almost in tears, I was so amused.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and tomorrow morning since steve wont be on due to a special he's working on with liz and mike c,i wont mention who'll be filling in for steve only it's someone im not able to speak of only tonight on the 6:00 Pm news,he wasnt on so i know everyone here know's who im speaking about and im hoping he wont speak i'll of the morning crew on sunrise so i thought to share this with everyone.

sorry sin.i wont reveal myself even though you know who'm i could be and to foolish heart,you are able to guess who you think i am only i wont say who i am since no one reveal's who they are sorry.

well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• sin
    replied

sansei, perhaps some information about yourself could help me out here, because i am mighty confused by many of your posts. i'm not asking for you to reveal your identity, but could you give me some details about yourself? such as:

living situation (example, if you live in an apartment by yourself, in a house with family, etc)

thanks,

Sin

Originally posted by foolish heart View Post
    lol I think I may know who this Sansei is

Reveal thyself!!!!

Leave a comment:

• foolish heart
    replied

lol I think I may know who this Sansei is

Reveal thyself!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bcr1652
    replied

Idk.. since we're straying away from the topic of "KGMB Sunrise" here, I think we should start a "sansei" thread....

Leave a comment:

• foolish heart
    replied

hi this is sansei and in response to Tutusue,i've been watching The Kgmb news since the 70's when they had Bob Sevey and also Bob Jone's and may anyone may have remembered Marisol Borromeo,well she's married and living on the mainland and also i've watched the kgmb news when They had Joe moore when he was the sport's anchor and then when Jim Leahy took the position and then the crew after that and then up till now and when Jade left,.i felt sad and when Angela left,i felt even worse and that's how long i've been watching Kgmb news,i hope this may help with your thought's?

Well thank's for your time if anyone may know me.it could be from another Website which your able to post about Japanese Program's and it's not JDroama sorry.
    Sansei, your first name wouldnt start with the letter "J" would it?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and in response to Tutusue,i've been watching The Kgmb news since the 70's when they had Bob Sevey and also Bob Jone's and may anyone may have remembered Marisol Borromeo,well she's married and living on the mainland and also i've watched the kgmb news when They had Joe moore when he was the sport's anchor and then when Jim Leahy took the position and then the crew after that and then up till now and when Jade left,.i felt sad and when Angela left,i felt even worse and that's how long i've been watching Kgmb news,i hope this may help with your thought's?

Well thank's for your time if anyone may know me.it could be from another Website which your able to post about Japanese Program's and it's not JDroama sorry.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by foolish heart View Post
    It seems like you are one of those viewers who study and watch every anchorperson's facial expressions, nuances and gestures and interpret them accordingly, be they right or wrong.[...]
    I question whether sensei has even watched the KGMB news. His/her posts are based on 3rd hand info...according to a PM I received. At this point I'm questioning sensei's identity and the possibility that s/he might be someone familiar to most of us.

Leave a comment:

• foolish heart
    replied

hi this is sansei and in response to foolish heart,it's true i havent met noel keahi tucker only i've met person's in his business like him and they arent very kind and im not able to remember who i've met only they as a person are somewhat humble only on the news when they speak with you when you need to speak with them on the landline then they arent very kind.

in my one response to random,noel k tucker is the co-anchor as Kim is the fulltime anchor is when she and jade worked together,jade at the time was the true Anchor only when Noel k Tucker took the position,he was made as the co-anchor and he's not supposed to say that kim's the co-anchor when Kim had been there longer than he was.

Well thank's for your time
    It seems like you are one of those viewers who study and watch every anchorperson's facial expressions, nuances and gestures and interpret them accordingly, be they right or wrong.

You have to relax Sansei and get out and smell the roses!

There's more to life than news

Leave a comment:

• foolish heart
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Bwaha!!! I hear ya. I feel your pain!

To Sensei hi this is tutusue stop posting your self imagined judgmental possibly libelous single sentence rambling tirades about people you've never met as I told you in a PM SHAME ON YOU thanks for your time.
    loooool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X