Barry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry

I just spent an hour or more composing a eulogy of our friend Barry. It's likely I will not remember all of it, and don't know why it was cut off, but such is life
    Life sucks.
    =====================================
    Barry
    Paul Wainright
    George Paul Wainright
    Steven Paul Armstrong

"We on Yo! Liverpool, knew him as Steven Paul Armstrong..
    his real name: George Paul Wainwright..
    aka: Paul Wainwright'

WAINWRIGHT - PAUL. November 26, 2009. Suddenly at home, aged 62 years. Father of Liam, Claire, Sarah and Kathryn, brother of Mike and John. Reunited with Mum and Dad
    =========================================

Last try,Barry a number of names because he a not only a member of Brit MI5, he was also assigned to certain undercover ops. Why he latched onto us, I think, was part of a dream.

Because of his service toward peace, I would like to establish a place where we can drape leis in his honor. I am thinking the reclining lady on the bench at the Mauka, Eva corner of Ward, across from the Ward Gym (Honolulu Club). If anyone has a better idea, now is the time.

==========================================
    Barry was part of MI5 - the Brit CIA and was the Brit equivalent of an Army Ranger. He saw some shit, and deserves much respect.

Barry died because he had psychogenic seizures due to PTSD, I have the same thing, but pills help me. Barry had a seizure in a London pub, meeting with us, but we took good care of him. He promised to see a doctor; he either didn't or the MD was stupid.

I loved Barry. He was good people. Quite unassuming, and very honest,

I will miss him.

In Memorium.

"Barry" Paul Wainright: July 1947 - November 2009

Rest in Peace
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.
Working...
X