How much can we expect to spend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much can we expect to spend...

I only go once in awhile Lahaina Cannery Mall. I use to every Sundays when my daughter wuz dancing with one halau. I use to play music for their halau. Nowday`s only go fo small kine Holo Holo. Lahaina too Hot!!! And yet I grew up in Mala, for those who dunno where that is it`s the beach front along the Lahaina Cannery Mall. Before the tourist explosion all those areas after the Mall was cane fields. Neva have all the shopping areas you now see. Kahului same thing sugar cane fo days. Talk about progress....OGGBOY
    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Fantastic! Got the arrangements made...got a car...got the book (although we will leave it in the room never to be seen!). We are ready to go! Looking forward to a great time in November. Thanks you guys for the advice!

Rez

Comment

Originally posted by reznor99
        Fantastic! Got the arrangements made...got a car...got the book (although we will leave it in the room never to be seen!). We are ready to go! Looking forward to a great time in November. Thanks you guys for the advice!

Rez
        Have a wonderful time over there. One other tip: don't leave anything you don't want stolen in plain sight in your car. In fact, whenever possible, don't even put things in the trunk of your car that you value. Travel light and keep everything with you. When you go to the beach, just take the essentials with you and don't leave anything unattended unless it's just a towel and a book or something of little value. Just because it'll be nice to be in the sun and you'll feel relaxed, don't let your guard down. You're still going to be in a tourist area and thieves will be on the lookout for vulnerable people.

I would also strongly recommend investing in some small waterproof bag thingies that will hold keys, cash, watches, etc. that you can wear while you're at the beach. That way, your valuables won't be such a tempting target and you can enjoy yourself at the beach without worrying about having important things like your car keys and credit cards stolen. You can usually find those things in places that sell outdoor gear like Eastern Mountain Sports (if they have any outlets in NY).

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X