X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About making friends in Hawaii

merinol.. huh.

a good example of the warped condition of the AMA and their principles.

je'like valium, prolly ALSO said to be a derivative of Valerian Root. Better you take valerian root instead of the synthetic drug industry supporting junk.

Marinol is the commercial name for a product containing dronabinol, which is synthetic ?9-tetrahydrocannabinol.

You want THC?
    Get it from the "healthy" original natural source.
    don't allow ANYone to fool you and say merinol is derived from actual marijuana.
    It is a synthetic copy of. Not actually physically derived from.

Comment

Question. What Legal Drug do you recommend?

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; August 5, 2006, 11:48 AM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I think we have remained fairly relevant to the first persons question.
        So......my question is, will I really be very outcast because I dont smoke pot or what?
        Last edited by damontucker; August 5, 2006, 11:51 AM. Reason: someone took down a quote to quickly

Comment

The only one that works. Alcohol. And lots of it.

Although I'm sure some of the ladies here would say chocolate.

To stay on topic... bring a cold pack instead of a dub-sack and you'll be just fine.

Comment

So I guess there is no medical people on HT that could help answer the question I asked earlier today regarding Nausea?
            According to one of the circumstances that one needs to be legal to use marijuana is (2 - c) Severe Nausea. So how does a doctor test for severe Nausea?
            I just watched Madazza's caterpillar video again... I'm feeling nauseous

Comment

aside from all of these tangents, I don't smoke pakalolo, nor does anyone in my orbit (and if they do, I have never seen them stoned or smelled it on them) and I interact with a loooooot of people, both blue and white collar. I don't buy the sister's statements at all.

pax

Comment

and I interact with a loooooot of people, both blue and white collar.
                and you know that they don't smoke pakalolo....what a laugh...

I know from personal experiences.... Plenty people in both blue and white collar jobs are smoking pakalolo here in Hawaii...

Pua'i are you sure their not in your orbit?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                  and you know that they don't smoke pakalolo....what a laugh...

I know from personal experiences.... Plenty people in both blue and white collar jobs are smoking pakalolo here in Hawaii...

Pua'i are you sure their not in your orbit?
                  Why did you edit out this part of PM's sentence:
                  (and if they do, I have never seen them stoned or smelled it on them)

Comment

Good catch tutue...

thank you for noticing that... I forgot to include things like visine, breath mints, cigarettes, air fresheners, body (air fresheners), anti-drug kit's that allow for blatant urine samples to be deluted...etc...

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                      Good catch tutue...

thank you for noticing that... I forgot to include things like visine, breath mints, cigarettes, air fresheners, body (air fresheners), anti-drug kit's that allow for blatant urine samples to be deluted...etc...
                      Huh? Whose orbit are you in, Manoa?!

Comment

Tutue...

from my very first post on HT more than a thousand threads ago... I was blunt about my feelings about pakalolo. It was a political thread and directly related to me smoking pakalolo when I was in college... from the time I joined HT I have learned a lot... one of those things is sometimes you should just shut your mouth... guess I haven't learned yet

I have grown and learned from many postings here at HT.

A doctor told me in 1975 that my mom would die from cancer! My mom has had 4 seperate forms of cancer since then... the most recent relapse being less than 8 months ago.

What orbit I'm from...the orbit of trying to make everyone chill on people that use pakalolo for assisting with their chemo shots....

and attempting to learn more about marijuana... and the views of others on the subject.

I do have a vested interest in the subject as my mom has used pakalolo to help her in her recovery...

Comment

I was replying to your post #39 in my post #40...the part that states:
                          I forgot to include things like visine, breath mints, cigarettes, air fresheners, body (air fresheners), anti-drug kit's that allow for blatant urine samples to be deluted...etc...
                          I will not make light of or address what your mom has been thru. I currently have a very close friend afflicted with the same illness. I have no idea how your list above relates to you editing out an important part of PM's post then getting snarky with the edited quote. Hence, the reason behind my asking whose orbit you were/are in. IOW, it didn't make any bloody sense to me. 'Nuff said.
                          Last edited by tutusue; August 5, 2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Manoa, The world doesn't spin only around you. It's not only about YOU!!!!!! hELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hellllloooooooooooooooooo!! Nanu Nanu Manoa. Nanu Nanu.

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

your joking right auntie... i thought the world was around me

It's been an interesting day at HT... I get the love I get the Hate...

Over at someones blog... I get the same!

I love HT! God bless all of you guys that know me personally and those that know me as the resident HT ass...

Geez Kimo you must love the pressure taken off of you .... or do we both get it!

Love you guys!!!

Manoa

Comment

I just wanted to say.... with all these going back and forth....

The original poster of this thread has since moved to Hawai'i and decided to move back to the Mainland......

She was in Kauai only for a few months.... she didn't like it there and decided to move back.

Aloha to everyone... take it easy...
                                Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X