X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Puerto Rican Immigration To Hawaii

Originally posted by kimo55 View Post
    and i find that quite grating...
    Why do you find it grating. You should be proud of a home where everyone else wants to be a part of.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
      I hope this does finally lead you to your grandparents. The Internet is an amazing thing.

Miulang
      To give you an idea of what I have been putting up with, here is something that happened that I cannot explain. I received an Email from someone named Melinda. I will not publish her Email but I got the impression that she was related to the family you mentioned. She scolded me for her email not being able to get to me. Since then I have tried to mail her directly and had the same problem she had. Sometimes the internet is frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomundo_d View Post
        Why do you find it grating. You should be proud of a home where everyone else wants to be a part of.
        Oh dear! Don't get Kimo started, Jomundo!!! To know him is to...well...ummm...maybe just read a sampling of his 5900+ posts and you'll get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          Oh dear! Don't get Kimo started, Jomundo!!! To know him is to...well...ummm...maybe just read a sampling of his 5900+ posts and you'll get the idea.
          Gee, tutusue, I am trying to get all the help Ican. Surely you do not want me to eliminate anyone.

Comment

Working...
          X