X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimo55
    replied
    Re: Our Visitor from Canada

oh right. My commentary should be after they spend their moolah on our islands and the angry americaner return home to post more complaining...
    wasn't there a song a while ago?
    "we're gonna poke fun at da tourons, but buy the souvenirs, first..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ASb_sdIbY

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied
    Re: Aloha To Our Canadian Member!

Originally posted by kimo55
    ya gonna sue the state of Hawaii? I see this sooo often in blogs of visitor's recounting their Hawaii vacation.
    "I went to sandys and there were NO waves like they say there always is. I am SOOOO mad. Then we went to get a maitai. it wasn't at all what it was built up to be. I am so pisssed! Damn it!"
    Sheesh. you act this was 'on holiday', how are you in daily life?
    Betta cut her some slack, cuz. She spending plenty kala on this vacation of hers.

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• kimo55
    replied

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl
    well we're gonna do it tomorrow cuz today the wind was too strong... so me and auntie drove all the way for f****ng nothing.. i was sooo pissed...
    ya gonna sue the state of Hawaii? I see this sooo often in blogs of visitor's recounting their Hawaii vacation.
    "I went to sandys and there were NO waves like they say there always is. I am SOOOO mad. Then we went to get a maitai. it wasn't at all what it was built up to be. I am so pisssed! Damn it!"
    Sheesh. you act this 'on holiday', how are you in daily life?
    Last edited by kimo55; June 16, 2006, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kekaha Roots
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    Mahalo Kekaha Roots!

Ditto to Post #26.

Different Times.

From 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hawaii Time (NOW!)

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!

Auntie Lynn
    Go easy on 'da sharks today. Don't beat them up too badly!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by Kekaha Roots
    Sorry to hear about the cancellation, but glad to hear that you were able to get on the 7am boat for tomorrow. Auntie Pupule - you'll have to send another public announcement/broadcast tomorrow morning about your commute!
    Mahalo Kekaha Roots!

Ditto to Post #26.

Different Times.

From 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hawaii Time (NOW!)

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Kekaha Roots
    replied

Sorry to hear about the cancellation, but glad to hear that you were able to get on the 7am boat for tomorrow. Auntie Pupule - you'll have to send another public announcement/broadcast tomorrow morning about your commute!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

well we're gonna do it tomorrow cuz today the wind was too strong... so me and auntie drove all the way for f****ng nothing.. i was sooo pissed... anyways... so tomorrow at 7am hawaii time it is
    Lucie - don't waste ANY of your time there being p!$$ed. If the experts (the guys with the boat) say it's too dangerous to go out --- trust 'em! I know you're squeezing in a lot of special activities in your limited vacation time, but be open to the unanticipated joys the Islands will present to you. (And trust your local tour guide, Lynn - if a local is willing to show you their Hawai`i, you are being given a real gift!)
    Have a good time with the sharks tomorrow, and let the days take you where they may - you won't regret it. (And of course, you and Lynn can blog about it for the rest of us!)

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
    Lucie's a Legal Secretary...the sharks she and Lynn will encounter today are gonna be like napping children compared to the folks at her day job.
    Time to bring out the mop! There went my Diet Coke!!! Thanks for my Thursday laugh, LL!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

well we're gonna do it tomorrow cuz today the wind was too strong... so me and auntie drove all the way for f****ng nothing.. i was sooo pissed... anyways... so tomorrow at 7am hawaii time it is
    Uhhhh...ditto to wat Lucy said.

http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• legal_secretary_in_mtl
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
    Lucie's a Legal Secretary...the sharks she and Lynn will encounter today are gonna be like napping children compared to the folks at her day job.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

you are going to see your attorneys?!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied
    Re: Auntie Lynn is the B.E.S.T !!!

Public Announcement!

I'm "Off" on da Road! I'm picking-up Lucie of Canada in Waikiki. Heading for da North Shore. For your Safety, please stay in doors.

We're going on our Encounter to meet Da Sharks!

Have a beautiful day in Hawai'i nei everyone!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by Kekaha Roots
    Isn't today the day of your shark adventure? Have a great time.
    Yes it is, Kekaha Roots! It's 3:16 a.m., I no can moemoe. I keep hearing da music from "JAWS!"

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• Kekaha Roots
    replied

Isn't today the day of your shark adventure? Have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

you are going to see your attorneys?!
    No, Kimo. dis Kine...

Encounter With Da Sharks!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X