X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: From DC to HI

Originally posted by reineke
    Hello to everyone from DC

Bickskeller was alive and well, the last time I checked. I will probably go there, tomorrow, to drown my sorrow that I am not in Hawaii. Almost made a haiku there I was sifting through older posts to see if I can find any good ideas on how to move to this beautiful place. I am glad to find DC people here.

I will introduce myself properly in the appropriate area of this very friendly message board.
    Welcome to HT. Glad to hear the Brickskeller is still around

Comment

Re: From DC to HI

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      different people have different opinions...

I myself think Kapolei is starting to really take off as a second option to the Honolulu, Waikiki, etc... style...

Businesses and bars that start out there now are going to benefit greatly once UH West Oahu is built....

I was just out there a couple weeks ago... and I think a single lady will do just fine....

Hey how old you??? I get single guy friends.... j/k!
      Manoa.....

Hummmmm I am taking notes..... I am single too... and could use a few guy friends.... hint hint... lol....

Just don't forget this after I get there.... afterall... I am your sistah.....
      Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
      Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X