Todai Restaurant in Honolulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Todai Restaurant in Honolulu

That's it. Hanaki in Manoa Marketplace. And I think they give a free meal on your birthday.

Comment

sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Ok...keep em coming guys....Many mahalos
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

I brought up Todai Restaraunt today at the Greeting for the HT user Hawaiidreamin(g) -

For some reason thinking it was you Hawaiidreamin.

Your nicknames are very similar!

Too embarassing for some!

Manoasurfer123

Comment

Oooppps... sorry for all of the confusion...

Comment

Ive been to Todai a few times, and its been different a few times. It was originally bday free with 3, but they tried the next meal free but quickly changed it back as I guess people left. I havent been there in awhile, but I know the first time they had really good eats, then slowly phased out the good stuff.
              Ive been to the town and pearl city Makino Chaya and the PC one was really good. I noticed in advertisements that they tried to take off the prime rib and king crab legs, but the last ad I saw advertised it again. The town one (for lunch) wasnt spectacular, but I guess worth the price.
              Have you seen how packed these places are? I wonder how much profit they net after all that food. I hate to think about all the wasted food too.
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

The Todai here in the city is realtively new-they opened in May...but so far they have been consistent in quality and variety- I can only hope that they continue-I have had the expierence of having a really good time at a place in Hawaii and then coming back and the place is just no where near what they once were-takes away the shine for sure especially when traveling a long distance...

Comment

Working...
                X