im missing hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im missing hawaii

yep im back and missing hawaii it went so quick, will put my pics on here soon, hope you guys are ok
    *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
    http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Re: im missing hawaii

Glad to hear from you, Lorna, and looking forward to your stories.

We were a little worried, because we heard you missed an anticipated connection with Lynn at one point. (I saw your note in the "Chinatown" thread, about this. Ah well - something to look forward to next time!)
    Last edited by Leo Lakio; September 26, 2006, 11:29 AM. Reason: ...among the gold

Comment

aloha

aloha sorry i have not posted for a while , i donot come on my comp that much now, busy with other things , anyway i thought i come and say aloha hoping you all are ok, im ok but missing hawaii
      *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
      http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

Got back from Hawaii a couple of days ago and man am I missing it as this cold weather has not been too much fun.
        But I can hold onto the new set of nice memories from Hawaii though
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Hey Lorna -

I was glad to meet you while you were here.

We enjoyed the lunch and your company.

Let us know the next time you come back.

Manoa

Comment

Booo I miss hawaii too.. and its been a month.. Im freezing here.. last night I slept with panty hoses on, and slacks and another pair of slacks.. I hate two blankets but the blow up bed was so freezin that I had to put my big fluffy coat under me.. I MISS HAWAII

Comment

I am sorting thru some more pics from my trip last wk and I can't believe a wk ago I was wearing shorts and flipflops and today I am wearing a turtleneck

Comment

Boo.. I know how you feel.. It was like yesterday when I was surfing... and now its been a month already..

Comment

Sniff, sniff...
                  Time flies quickly past all the good stuff

Comment

yeah time definitely flies by like a hawaiian rollercoaster ride..
                    i stole that.. I know.. Lilo n Stitch just kick butt so much..

anyhoos.. thank god I might be coming home in a month or so.. cant deal with this cold weather.. it was snowing today... sort of.. Ive never seen snow.. o.O

Comment

I'm new to Hawai'i Threads, so pardon my interruption. I was on Maui in October, and I'm missing it tremendously. We're already planning a trip in 2008, hopefully to Moloka'i for a few days, maybe other islands. It's weird how I was born and raised in Michigan, but feel the pull of Aloha so strongly.
                      It's poison ivy, or something. We're itchy!

Comment

Aloha all.

Looking forward to those pics! As many here, I too miss the Islands, their mana, their beauty, their warmth. They are a special place on this planet with an energy all their own. It is literally "more alive" in Hawaii. Being cold is only part of the missing for me.....

Comment

Love hawaii, am planning on getting back to the islands this fall, get some more surf pics for my surf site, based in Japan at the moment, but truely Hawaii is my Nirvana.

Surf Photoraphy by Adam Lewis

http://surf-photography.avlindustries.com

Comment

Working...
                          X