Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home in Hawai'i

Aloha and happy new year to everyone!!!

I just wanted everyone to know that I am now home in Oahu and enjoying it. Life is great and I still get excited when I see a rainbow everyday.

Some of you may remember that I bought a condo in Mililani before arriving here. Well, to say I love the condo and environment is an understatement.....I truly and surely made the right decision.

I have been here two weeks as of today and I pretty much know how to get around to all the major places I need to go and get back home. My car arrived wayyy sooner than I expected.

Been to few interviews already and pray something will come my way soon...maybe not too soon ... I need this month off at least.

If anyone cares to meet up with me, please PM me.
    (Auntie Lynn, I didn't forget you)

Mahalo
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Re: Home in Hawai'i

Welcome! Where did you come from (geographically)?

Comment

Re: Home in Hawai'i

From Maryland.
      Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
      Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X