Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How serious is the nuclear threat from N. Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How serious is the nuclear threat from N. Korea?

They can have all the arsenal they want and other than to the immediate region or the always possible acquisition by other rouge parties there's not a lot to worry about until they can aim them worth a damn.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      They can have all the arsenal they want and other than to the immediate region or the always possible acquisition by other rouge parties there's not a lot to worry about until they can aim them worth a damn.
      I haven't been following this thread, but it's not that hard to aim a mini submarine with a small nuke....
      Not into Honolulu Harbor or SF or Pearl.... but.... KBay?

Swim, set, drop, go.
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Some gun control may be needed in North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
          It's not that hard to aim a mini submarine with a small nuke.... Not into Honolulu Harbor or SF or Pearl.... but.... KBay? Swim, set, drop, go.
          Anything is possible, but if it was all that easy in practice we'd probably have been crispy long ago. I'd go with a nukey-tipped low flying drone into an offloading jet fuel tanker in 'lulu hbr., but then... I'm a nukey tipped drone nut.

Strict nukey tipped drone control now!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

• Re: How serious is the nuclear threat from N. Korea?g!g

Originally posted by lensperson View Post
            Some gun control may be needed in North Korea.
            well, at the very least, strict Nuke control!
            (And if the nukes land, then FORGET about Gun Control, we'll be too busy securing our homes!

I was never that much into glowing till I die.

Now the U.N. may decide we have to do much disarmament, what will they do?????

Perhaps they will decide it's time to take down Imperialist America... they may be right.

Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
            ~ ~
            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Its so weird that the Mutual Assured Destruction doctrine seems to work. At least so far. Everybody understands that if they do an attack they get vaporized so nobody does an attack. Some Vietnam vets argue the US should have nuked No. Vietnam, and even if that had produced a 'victory' it would have produced a host of following problems which might have included an attack from the USSR or China. I don't know if MAD will hold its charm for extremist Iran, maybe they are not as extreme as our gvt says. There's a lot to be said for not establishing a reputation as a liar and unfortunately our gvt has worked very hard to establish that reputation. Vietnam. Iraq. Un seems to have a tiger by the tail. Supposedly his dad was touched by condolences on the death of his dad sent by President Clinton and that helped get release for some Americans held by the North. Its a big mistake to believe your own lies but if all you are fed is lies, you can't much help it. Analysts say Un is just talking big to solidify his position in which case everybody just has to stay cool. And hope MAD continues to work its weird charms.

Comment

flickr

An email from God:
                To: People of Earth
                Date: 9/04/2007
                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

The easy way to get a nuke into the states would be a tractor trailer rig

load of drugs from the Mexican cartels.

Are there possible connections between the North Koreans and the Narcoterrorists ?

Probably.

Comment

So Cal Edison has decided not to restart San Onofre nuclear generators. Its at the extreme south end of Orange County, between LA and San Diego, right on I 5. A few years after the plant went on line a small fault line was discovered about a half mile up the beach. The announcement of its approval for construction was a tiny little story on one of the back pages of the Tribune the day President Kennedy was killed, 1963. I guess the real problem will be keeping the used fuel rods cool for the next few decades. It will cost money, tax money, and nobody is anxious to spend that.

Comment

Working...
                    X