Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAIPAN SUCKS -- (its a website) -- opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAIPAN SUCKS -- (its a website) -- opinions?

all the negative stuff that article said was basically "right on". Some years back I lived at Ala Moana(Tradewind Apt.) three story walk up in back. Three doors over was a Micronesian family. The wife worked at 7/11 all day, the Husband worked at finding beer money all day and while semi watched their two infant kids. The three year old couldn't even talk yet!?!? His younger brother was better off....somewhat ...but not much! But both of them would only have their diapers changed once during the day! How messed up is that father? Like clock work, the husband would beat the wife almost daily upon returning from work. I imagine it has something to do with self-esteem?
    But it was also brought to my attention how Micronesian Men will pack up their entire family and move to HAwaii with hopes of extending their welfare benefits here. The amount of TB cases in Hawaii is on the rise thanks to immigration not doing a better screening job here!

Comment

all the negative stuff that article said was basically "right on". Some years back I lived at Ala Moana(Tradewind Apt.) three story walk up in back. Three doors over was a Micronesian family. The wife worked at 7/11 all day, the Husband worked at finding beer money all day and while semi watched their two infant kids. The three year old couldn't even talk yet!?!? His younger brother was better off....somewhat ...but not much! But both of them would only have their diapers changed once during the day! How messed up is that father? Like clock work, the husband would beat the wife almost daily upon returning from work. I imagine it has something to do with self-esteem?
      But it was also brought to my attention how Micronesian Men will pack up their entire family and move to HAwaii with hopes of extending their welfare benefits here. The amount of TB cases in Hawaii is on the rise thanks to immigration not doing a better screening job here!

Here is another sad reality of the Micronesians in Hawaii. Some of these males are commiting crime in the form of assaults on tourist for money to support their beer drinking & glue sniffing activities. So they strong arm some older couple from Omaha Nebraska. Joe & betty Smith file the Police report, and when asked who assaulted them? They say a couple of Hawaiians did it without hesitation! I see this time and time again in Waikiki. Micronesians getting away with crimes, and Hawaiians getting blamed for it. Why? Like so many before them, Joe & Betty Smith can't tell the difference betweena Micornesian and a Hawaiian. But they are in Hawaii, so it must be Hawaiians doing this!!!
      I almost see this stuff daily because I work as a Waikiki Beachboy, and it's a growing problem that needs to be dealt with sooner than later.

Comment

LOL ........ that hardly happens here , maybe before it used to..

but you'll hardly here of other micronesians bothering chamorros. and everyone on guam knows why. its like an unwritten law. an unspoken feeling. dont cross the line. its mostly other micronesians fighting with themselves.
        which is really really sad.

i dont even know what neoneptism is mr. lawyer... i know that discrimination is very very wrong. and i dont like to discriminate against anyone. but whats happening here , and in other places in the pacific , is even more wrong. the bottom line is .... we deserve the right to be a self determined and soveriegn people. we are not items or property that the u.s. owns.. maybe in their eyes , and maybe even in your eyes , we are. but in my eyes... we're not , and we're not supposed to be.
        Ebb And Flow

Comment

Working...
        X