This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw...

...anybody recognize the home that the Osbourne's lived in?

Hint - it's in Beverly Hills...
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

• McCain leaker of Palin stupidity named

And he has no problem with it, or telling more- www.eisenstadtgroup.com/2008/11/10/eisenstadt-the-source-for-sarah-palin-africa-leak-and-proud-of-it

Or is it The Twilight Zone? - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_142785.html
      Last edited by Ron Whitfield; November 10, 2008, 02:25 PM.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

There's something sad about watching Palin's interviews where she says something to the effect of, "look, this is a historic occasion and we're talking about clothes! We should not be talking about clothes at a time like this." A friend of mine describes this as "don't look over here, look over there! A shiny thing over there! No, I swear, there's nothing here but something really sparkly over there!" It's not about a couple of socks, it's about Palin's apparent pattern of ethically challenged behavior.

Comment

• Re: McCain leaker of Palin stupidity named

I thought Africa was a song by Toto.

Comment

Ohmygosh... look what Sarah Palin just said:

Gov. Sarah Palin said Wednesday that she would be honored to help President-elect Barack Obama in his new administration, even if he did hang around with an "unrepentant domestic terrorist."
            The Alaska governor said in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer that if Obama asked her for help on some of the issues she highlighted during this year's campaign, such as energy or services for special-needs children, "it would be my honor to assist and support our new president and the new administration."
            Don't ask her, Barack!!!!!!!!!
            But really. The nerve of this woman to even think she'd be asked, or to think that she could possibly "help."

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              But really. The nerve of this woman to even think she'd be asked, or to think that she could possibly "help."
              He should ask her to be in charge of a hypothetically new mini-NORAD post at Diomede, Alaska. She could watch Russia through coin-op binoculars in case Putin ever decides to rear his head! Sure we wouldn't see her on the news anymore, but if Palin could make this sacrifice for her country, we would be so happy!

Comment

Ohmygosh... look what Sarah Palin just said:

honestly!!!...........tone it down!!!!

seriously what the hell!!!!...knock it off!!!...the elections are over...the palin termite lost...
                stay forever young

Comment

Ohmygosh... look what Sarah Palin just said (...)
                  Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
                  honestly!!!...........tone it down!!!! seriously what the hell!!!!... knock it off!!!... the elections are over... the palin termite lost...
                  That's no way to speak to your elders.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

seriously what the hell!!!!...knock it off!!!...the elections are over...the palin termite lost...
                    Are you kidding? HT hasn't had such a fun subject since...since...ummm...<fill in the blank, ol' timers!>.

Comment

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros &amp; cons

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                      Are you kidding? HT hasn't had such a fun subject since...since...ummm...<fill in the blank, ol' timers!>.
                      <Since Depends went on sale at Safeway!>

Seriously Seeking Penance lets us celebrate our victory together until reality sets in. Until then, either join in or ..........join in! Give us your best smack down of Palin. You can do better than "palin termite."

YES WE CAN! I haven't felt this giddy since I bingoed three times in one night!!!!!!
                      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

okay okay i agree with you all.......it hasn't set in yet that mcpalin lost the elections....all posts were valid on HT concerning palunt!!!

yes i am bitter....i lost out on a whole lot (financial) with McPalin

I am so pissed.....I want to hit something and I want to hit it really hard *matapule - can i hit you really hard with tutusue's right hand and likanui's left arm?* LOL

i'll remember to watch my (type tone) the next time around......i am sorry likanui........not!

*burns my mcpalin sign*
                        stay forever young

Comment

[...]*matapule - can i hit you really hard with tutusue's right hand and likanui's left arm?* LOL[...]
                          Just make sure you use my right hand as you stated. My left arm is in physical therapy and would have an over cooked noodle effect! I know you want more force than that!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            and would have an over cooked noodle effect! I know you want more force than that!
                            As I get older, I am accused more and more often of having the "over cooked noodle effect." Too hell with force!

I haven't had this much fun since the morning after my last bowl of stewed prunes.

YES WE CAN!
                            Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I am so pissed.....I want to hit something and I want to hit it really hard *matapule - can i hit you really hard with tutusue's right hand and likanui's left arm?* LOL
                              Is spanking legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                                Is spanking legal?
                                why am i not surprised.....walkoff balk?

*giggles*
                                stay forever young

Comment

Working...
                                X