X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi look what happened with jc,he only served 1 term and he was beaten by i believe ford who succeeded him as pres and i did vote for ford so
    Uuuuh, s, ford was never elected to the Presidency. He assumed the Presidency when Nixon resigned. Even though you may have voted for ford at the next Presidential election, ford was defeated by jc at that election. Yes, that's right jc! s, if you want to talk politics, do your due diligence and do some homework first.

i'd naturally vote for sp is she as i've shared will be our great next 1st possible lady pres.
    s, sp said she doesn't "feel comfortable" around Pacific Islanders and Asians. That's why she said she didn't like Hawai'i Pacific College and left. She went to Idaho where she was more "comfortable" because they don't have many Pacific Islanders and Asians there. Maybe you think she is great. but she wouldn't "feel comfortable" around you.

sp can help us to live with revenue.
    Yes, revenue lining her own pocket.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

[...]
      sp can help us to live with revenue.[...]
      Please give us some examples of how SP can do this...actual FACTS. Sansei, you now have an opportunity to teach us WHY you think SP will make a great president. You've already mentioned numerous times that she was Alaska's governor (even tho' she resigned!). Please educate us and cite other examples beyond that one.

Comment

hi look what happened with jc,he only served 1 term and he was beaten by i believe ford who succeeded him as pres and i did vote for ford so i'd naturally vote for sp is she as i've shared will be our great next 1st possible lady pres.

i wont vote for hc who think's she's another who can run the country,she'll be like pres o and make us not live without any revenue.

sp can help us to live with revenue.

well thank's for your time
        Hi Sansei,
        Gerald Ford never won a presidential election. Therefore, he was never an elected president. He was appointed when Nixon stepped down under the pressures of Watergate, and was defeated by Jimmy Carter, the worst president in recent history.

If Palin ever gets the Republican Ticket for President, and I mean ever, that will be very bad news for the GOP, because that would mean they cannot put up a better candidate, and Palin will be chopped meat in a national election. She cannot win with her good looks alone, and that is all she has.

Palin was dead weight for McCain, and McCain was stupid enough not only to select her as his runningmate, but stupid enough not to dismiss her when he started falling badly in the Rasmussen's polls. The McCain Palin ticket lost many of the "red states" which means a lot of GOP voters voted democrat in the general election. If you think they voted against McCain, while he was leading in the polls prior to the Palin selection, you are mistaken.

McCain had a slight lead after the Republican Convention, which is "normal", but lost ground to a level where he could not recover. He might have still stood a chance in the presidential election if he dismissed Palin and selected Romney or Witman, but even then it appeared that he was too late.

I really don't think you will get to vote for Palin in the 2012 presidential election, and I would give you even money that Palin does not run at all for president in 2012 or 2016.
        Nobu

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          Please give us some examples of how SP can do this...actual FACTS. Sansei, you now have an opportunity to teach us WHY you think SP will make a great president. You've already mentioned numerous times that she was Alaska's governor (even tho' she resigned!). Please educate us and cite other examples beyond that one.
          Well, she is good looking, and she isn't a blonde, but dumber... Maybe we should take a poll on who we think is dumber. GWB? or SP? My vote then goes to SP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobunaga View Post
            [...]
            I really don't think you will get to vote for Palin in the 2012 presidential election, and I would give you even money that Palin does not run at all for president in 2012 or 2016.
            Nobu
            Sansei...you can always write in SP's name on the ballot!
            Well, she is good looking, and she isn't a blonde, but dumber... Maybe we should take a poll on who we think is dumber. GWB? or SP? My vote then goes to SP.
            ''I didn't really had a good answer, as so often -- is me.''
            — Sarah Palin, on writing notes on her hand during her Tea Party convention speech

Comment

Ever wonder why SP resigned as Governor of Alaska?
              How about the possible faked pregnancy, taking a 3,000 mile flight to Alaska from Texas after her alleged water broke?

I think if Palin ever runs for president, so much dirt will come out she will make the dirt that came out for John Kerry look like peanuts.

Comment

[...]
                I think if Palin ever runs for president, so much dirt will come out she will make the dirt that came out for John Kerry look like peanuts.
                What John Kerry dirt am I forgetting? Or did you possibly mean John Edwards? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  What John Kerry dirt am I forgetting? Or did you possibly mean John Edwards? Just curious.

Hi Tutusue,
                  On John Kerry, it is his military background, and the fact that he enlisted in the US Navy for six years in 1966, yet was out of the military protesting the Vietnam War in 1971, and the fact that his "honorable discharge" was dated in 1978, which was actually six years after his enlistment should have ended.

Source: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200

I learned this when I was actually going to vote for Kerry against Bush. Another fact that is awful questionable to me, is that Kerry got three purple hearts in a span of 4 months of combat. I personally know of some soldiers who served two years in combat who only got to receive just one Purple Heart, when they served in the peak of the Vietnam War including the Tet Offensive in 1968.

As I have pointed out in a previous post, I am not a Democrat or a Republican. Bush, in the 2004 re-election campaign, was a very unpopular candidate for an incumbant. So unpopular, that Kerry almost beat him.

Being a Vietnam Veteran myself, I know about my discharge after my three year enlistment in the US Army. I lost my DD214, and got it replaced, while my honorable discharge was still dated the same as my ETS (Estimated Time Served)

BTW, Kerry won the State of Hawaii's electoral votes by a very large margin.

Nobu

Comment

hi talking about jk who ran for pres against gb former pres,.i remember and this is true that he was on one scene of the tv show the black sheep squadron and in that scene.he was part of the infamous group and i once had the videotape to prove it.i may not have it at this moment,only that part is true.

i didnt mind jk as in that one scene of the blks only when in that scene,he was protrayed as one of them only in tv,he at that time lost my trust is i was going to vote for him only gb the former pres,got my vote and i prayed for gb the former pres and he won.

sp,i know i've posted of her only it could be truthful that they may bring out dirt on her,only i do trust sp to be our possible 1st lady pres.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Hi Sansei,
                      Do you actually believe that SP was pregnant, her water broke, yet she gave a speech in Texas, then took two flights, totaling 3,000 miles to give birth in Anchorage Alaska????

When my wife's water broke, she went straight to the hospital, and did not leave it until after she gave birth, and my wife and I had three children.

IF SP is telling the truth, then she has to be very stupid to travel when her child was due, and very strong to give a speech after her water broke.

If SP is not telling the truth, then she is not trustworthy.

Take your pick? You have a lot of trust and confidence in her.
                      Nobu

Comment

SANSEI - IT WAS "SWIFT BOAT" NOT BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING FURTHER HAVING TO DO WITH POLITICS!

OMG - I am so tired of your postings using only initials.

Sorry to everyone else - I'm just really tired of this person!
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Hi Anapuni808,
                          I have to say, that I am quite amused with Sansei's posts. This person is the first that I have run into that thinks Palin is great. I saw McCain go from a favorite to win the presidency in 2008 to an 11:1 underdog on Election Day, and his decline took its biggest fall after his Palin selection.

One thing about Palin though, she has extremely good vision. She claims she can see Russia from her home in Anchorage Alaska.
                          Nobu

Comment

"this person" is stupid and should just be ignored.
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi in response to aunapuni808, i respect your opinion,only i once had proof that jk was in one scene of the black sheep squadron and in that scene,he was a member of the tv show's most at that time infamous group only i do realize that two of the original member's of the most famous black sheep squadron lived here only fw who wrote the book of once they were eagle's that i do have thank's to mr fw who was a member of the original black sheep squadron has passed many year's ago and only one member from the group live's here. dont remember his name sorry.

for sp, if my thought's help me, i believe sp went to a local hospital at the time while running with jmcain to have her down syndrome baby and i imoho that's true,she wouldnt have flown all the way back to have her child and return to the campaign.

imoht,sp of what i posted would make me =O) smile. if elected.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                                "this person" is stupid and should just be ignored.
                                Ana, there are at least 2 trolls on this thread and they both should be ignored. One is fabricating "facts" by posting spam to right wing blogs and the other is just making stuff up. They are just yanking your chain. Best to ignore them and don't respond. Their "opinions" aren't going to change the way things are, so just let them post their nonsense. Palin will never be President and Kerry and/or Gore would have made a way better President than W. End of story.
                                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                                X