Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Bob can rant and rave all he wants, but it is not going to change history. Nuf said.
    But he and his howling gang will have at least 7 more years to wank on about it!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      But he and his howling gang will have at least 7 more years to wank on about it!
      Hey don't count out ranting. The Hawaiians have been doing that for several years if not decades trying to unwrite Western History's take on the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy. Now that the truth has been exposed, we think differently about Hawaii as the 50th state.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I'm trying to imagine what it must be like to go through life thinking everything is a conspiracy - Bob must lead a very interesting life! My main problem with him is that he is a wine snob. I don't really care what he thinks about Obama and the birth certificate - I just have a serious problem with wine snobs.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          Hey don't count out ranting.
          Whadda ya mean, you can't rant and wank at the same time unless you are ambidexterous, which Bob ain't!

As far as Hawaiian statehood, Bob can wank rant all he wants, but that ain't gonna change either.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

rant + wank = rank!
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              We're all in the conspiracy. I've got nothing to hide except my role in the CIA as an operative smuggling beanie babies (with Root Beer Jelly Beans sewn inside) across the border into Argentina back in the 70's. There's a huge black market for Root Beer Jelly Beans there.
              Aw, Craig, that's old news - I've already seen all that in your file.

Don't you remember me? Buenos Aires 1972? I was the one with the chihuahua that spoke Ukranian.

And I'm glad to see that you are in on the joke, amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                Bobinator: You are completely missing the point. You insist you are asking for a "long form birth certificate" that you believe Obama could force the Department of Health to produce. We are trying to tell you there is no such thing as a "long form birth certificate". There is the information form that people fill out when someone is born in Hawaii but that's not the birth certificate. The birth certificate is exactly what Obama did produce and that is, for all legal purposes, sufficient to prove his birth here. If you insist there is such a thing as a long form birth certificate, we are inviting you to obtain a copy of your own from the Hawaii Department of Health. I could try to get mine but I deeply suspect that my saying I could not get it would not satisfy any birther but may lead to claims that I lied and that would hurt my feelings. So the only way to settle this issue, if you want settlement, is for you to try yourself (assuming you were born in Hawaii) and see what happens. As to the Director of the Department of Health being pressured to lie ~ why? She's under a Republican administration here. If the Director had been able to say Obama's Hawaii birth certificate isn't real or that he wasn't born here, we'd probably have a Republican President now. A president our governor campaigned for. If anything, I would think that the Director was under pressure to try to prove that Obama was not born here but instead she confirmed that his birth record is in order and shows he was born here.

Also, medicare, medicaid and social security have been going bankrupt since at least Bush Sr's time.
                I'm afraid you're missing the point. Here, in case you missed this article, let me provide an excerpt to spell it out for everyone-

"The woman, Miki Booth, originally from Hawaii, is running for the U.S. House of Representatives in Oklahoma's second district as an independent constitutional conservative. She had presented original long-form birth certificates belonging to her son and husband, dated 1981 and 1949.
                "They are the 'vault' copies of the original ones filled out at the hospital and sent to the Hawaii State Department of Health Vital Statistics Office," Booth told WND. "It is from this office that the newspapers get their stats for births, deaths and marriages to announce in the newspapers."
                Her husband, Fred, and son, Alan, were born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii – the same hospital declared as Obama's birthplace in a purported letter from the president.
                "If he is going to claim he was born in Kapi'olani like my husband and my son, then I want him to show proof," Booth said, explaining that a certification of live birth only shows that a live baby was born – and not necessarily in Hawaii.
                "What he's given us perpetuates the mystery of what he's covering up and gives us more reason to not trust him," she said."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=124656

Let me educate you a little here. I brought up Executive Order 123489, which Obama signed the first thing when he came into office. His legal team expended $3M to conceal all of his records. Having a Republican Governor is totally irrelevant. Even the Governor will not violate State Law, much less a Federal mandate. Chiyome Fukino said on talk radio that she saw Obama's Long Form certificate and that it indicated he was Hawaii-born. However, she was not cross-examined by the ever-curteous Mike Buck.

If you have any experience in law, you would know that how a government official answers depends on what the question is. In other words, you can stick a post-it note on the original document that says, "Obama was born in Hawaii. Signed, (name), White House Chief of Staff", and Fukino would say, "Yes, the Birth Certificate INDICATES or SHOWS that Obama was Hawaii-born. Get the picture? If you asked Fukino on the record whether the document was forged, edited or newly created, her answer would be along the lines of, "I am not an expert on such matters, therefore I'll refrain from the question."

And all the ignoramuses say, "Okay, next subject..."

You totally missed the point about Medicaid, Medicare and Soc. Sec. going bankrupt. You're playing the cry baby blame game again. Let me make this point clear, the government is corrupt and incompetent. If it can't successfully run its own programs, then why would anyone want them to take over our health care? It's like hiring an alcoholic to drive a tour bus. The government doesnt fix things, it taxes and spends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                  Frankly I believe in another conspiracy, a different one. I believe all these birthers and tea-party leaders are just racist - they can't stand to see a black man in the white house -(black man in the white house! Imagine that!) - especially a black man who's father was a Muslim! Racism and religious discrimination! NOT a very Christian attitude!
                  I'm sorry, but your statement here is majorly wacked!

So now I'm a rascist. That's what liberals say when they run out of arguments and are unable to face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                    Not exactly. Before long, the country will go into bankruptcy, so we'll probably be taken over by the Chinese, since they already own New York. Leo will be happy then.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                      I'm trying to imagine what it must be like to go through life thinking everything is a conspiracy - Bob must lead a very interesting life! My main problem with him is that he is a wine snob. I don't really care what he thinks about Obama and the birth certificate - I just have a serious problem with wine snobs.
                      You have something against wine now? You're a wine-ist!

Deep down, I know you find me sexy.

Get in back a da line! Right behind Matapule!
                      Last edited by Bobinator; February 11, 2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Bobinator: Go ahead. Call the Hawaii Department of Health to get your own long form birth certificate and then tell us what they say. Or if you weren't born here, get someone you trust from here to do it. Not a form someone says they have. A long form birth certificate from a recent request for one.

If anyone here has connections to a newspaper, can we get confirmation that accessing vault copies of "long form birth certificates" is actually how the newspapers get their statistics for announcements? Because I don't believe that's true.

eta for clarification: I believe the DoH gives or used to give birth information to newspapers. But I do not believe anyone from the newspapers actually gets to see the "long form birth certificates" to verify. I think they just get a report from the DoH.
                        Last edited by Adri; February 11, 2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                          The government doesnt fix things, it taxes and spends.
                          Wrong again. W just spent and ran up the national credit card bill.
                          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

• ...just c'mon and let me know...

Hey Rod, is that you?!
                            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

I
                              If you have any experience in law, you would know that how a government official answers depends on what the question is. In other words, you can stick a post-it note on the original document that says, "Obama was born in Hawaii. Signed, (name), White House Chief of Staff", and Fukino would say, "Yes, the Birth Certificate INDICATES or SHOWS that Obama was Hawaii-born. Get the picture? If you asked Fukino on the record whether the document was forged, edited or newly created, her answer would be along the lines of, "I am not an expert on such matters, therefore I'll refrain from the question."
                              also? Fukino didn't say the State records INDICATE or SHOW that Obama was Hawaii born. She said:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen," Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original

Comment

You have something against wine now? You're a wine-ist!

Get in back a da line! Right behind Matapule!
                                Bob - I sincerely apologize. It is not you that is a wine snob - it's another member of HT. I stand behind all the rest.
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X