I wish!

Size really DOES matter to you!
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
      The “birthers” are asking for a simple thing
      Actually, it’s not so simple, Bob. Chiyome Fukino could face legal action for doing what you and your “birther” friends are requesting, as DOH spokeswoman Janice Okubo explains in today’s Honolulu Advertiser:

Hawaii gets persistent requests for Obama birth certificate
      State DOH still gets up to 50 requests a month for certificate

By Dan Nakaso
      Advertiser Staff Writer
      (Okubo) adamantly disagrees with the “birthers’” interpretation of Hawai‘i law.

“They usually say that by not giving out his birth certificate we’re breaking the law,” Okubo said.

“But we would be breaking the law by giving out a birth certificate to someone who does not have a right to it.”

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        Hmm. Have I stepped into a measuring contest?
        Does Obama have to drop his pants instead of showing his birth certificate to show if he's circumsize?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          Does Obama have to drop his pants instead of showing his birth certificate to show if he's circumsize?
          Unless you're accusing him of being Jewish.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            If he claims he's a Jew, then yes. Otherwise, he can show long form certificate. No pun intended, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
              Actually, it’s not so simple, Bob. Chiyome Fukino could face legal action for doing what you and your “birther” friends are requesting, as DOH spokeswoman Janice Okubo explains in today’s Honolulu Advertiser:

Hawaii gets persistent requests for Obama birth certificate
              State DOH still gets up to 50 requests a month for certificate

By Dan Nakaso
              Advertiser Staff Writer
              TuNL,

I never requested Fukino to produce it. I'm asking Obama to prove he's eligible to be President per the Constitution. And the "birthers" aren't my friends. They're common everyday people like me who want the Constitution to be upheld.

Comment

Bobinator, please tell us why this document is not acceptable proof to you? It's the same form that is issued to anyone born in Hawai`i. If I had a legit, legal reason to obtain proof that you were born in Hawai`i, it's what they would issue as said proof, and it's what the courts in the United States would accept. Why do you continue to argue that you, personally, have more rights in this matter than the legal court system of the country in which you are a citizen?

Then again, there's always this.
                Last edited by Leo Lakio; February 22, 2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Size really DOES matter to you!
                  HA! I just meant it'd be way more interesting and less redundant than this thread. And yet I can't help clicking on it- like the proverbial trainwreck and all, you know.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                    HA! I just meant it'd be way more interesting and less redundant than this thread. And yet I can't help clicking on it- like the proverbial trainwreck and all, you know.
                    I know, but I have a could-care-less attitude.

So to pissed off both sides, I really don't care if he's not a US citizen by birth. He's our current US President voted by the people to fix the mess. And if he can't fix it, I'm NOT going to pity him because it has to do with a previous President. If he can't fix it, then he fails. Simple as that.

P.S. I don't really have the "size." I can only try the best I can, surlygirly.

Comment

Don't feed the trolls. This is all about casting mud at the current, legally elected president, and facts be damned. Feeding the trolls keeps the non-issue alive.
                      Burl Burlingame
                      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                      honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

I know, but I have a could-care-less attitude.

P.S. I don't really have the "size." I can only try the best I can, surlygirly.
                        I just didn't want to be known as the resident pervert around here! I guess this convo would have been more appropriate if Clinton were still in office...

PS- "It's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise!"

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                          "It's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise!"
                          Oh my. In my experience it's not a one-sided proposition....

I have had lovers, who, with a look and a moan, could make it rise beyond what I thought was capable. They had the key to my gonads, I guess....

Others, well, once was enough (maybe too much?) for she and me. (Now you know my gender, too!)

So, Surly, perhaps it's how many times YOU can make it rise!? Or, more fairly, how the fires between the two are stirred into action!

Sex is not just the body; it includes the mind, the emotions and even the soul.

I wish good love and good sex and comfortable relationships for you all.

K /
                          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                          ~ ~
                          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

whoa! this is about as far off topic as I've ever seen a thread go........
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Whoa, I was just gonna say, I know we're talking about birthers but I didn'tknow it would include how people actually get to the point of giving birth.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                                whoa! this is about as far off topic as I've ever seen a thread go........
                                Oops! You know how one thing leads to another....
                                Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                                ~ ~
                                Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                                Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                                Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X