Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40953865...s-capitol_hill

Did Boehner say this without tearing up?

Comment

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...113825934.html

How about Owen Wilson's baby v. The Birthers since he was born in Hawaii?

Comment

Some would say that Hawaii is not 'technically' a state due to the circumstances of 1893, and such and so forth. Most especially the sovereignty movement might chime in on this one.

It's rather easy for all of us to see the angle of that story, regardless of your stance on the matter.

But in as much as Arnold Schwarzeneggar would want to be a terrific president, I say Ol' Bammy is doing as well or better than the last guy.

And now, for my coups de grace (sp?).....

Would it not that some would be upset by the 2nd, or even the 1st, as much as others are upset by the limiting factor that keeps "The Terminator" from leading.

Ahhhhhh....that darn constitution.

I'm just saying. (And not exactly sure where I stand on this whole thought yet)
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

The "long form" birth certificate was released by the White House this morning - no joke. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13467987

All "birthers" are now welcome to sit down and enjoy a big, steaming bowl of STFU.

Comment

Dessert will be a whole IN YOUR FACE pie.
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              All "birthers" are now welcome to sit down and enjoy a big, steaming bowl of STFU.
              Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
              Dessert will be a whole IN YOUR FACE pie.
              What you wanna bet Birthers will ask for seconds?

"Speaking at a press conference in New Hampshire, the potential presidential contender (Trump) said that he's "proud" in light of the disclosure. He added, however, "it is rather amazing that all of the sudden" the document surfaces. He suggested it should be inspected to ensure its authenticity. "
              Last edited by matapule; April 27, 2011, 08:52 AM.
              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

They can have all the BS we can stomp back down their lying throats.
                Actually, it's too bad Obama provided it, the subject was a growing gold mine against the most moronic/dangerous sections of political America.
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

And I can see Kapiolani from house! Really. I can! That's continued to be proof enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                    "Speaking at a press conference in New Hampshire, the potential presidential contender (Trump) said that he's "proud" in light of the disclosure. He added, however, "it is rather amazing that all of the sudden" the document surfaces. He suggested it should be inspected to ensure its authenticity. "
                    This would be the same Trump who may run for the GOP presidential nomination, even though his financial contributions to political campaigns have favored Democrats, yes? Hey - he's bipartisan!

Comment

Now they are challenging his academic credentials and accomplishments. They just cannot cope with the idea of a BLACK PRESIDENT. How sad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
                        Now they are challenging his academic credentials and accomplishments.[...]
                        I saw a clip of Trump on the Today Show this morning assailing Pres. Obama as a terrible student. Sorry, couldn't find the clip online but here's the quote: "I heard he was a terrible student, terrible ... How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard? I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records." (my emphasis)

What about Trump's womanizing? His post-baby marriage? One of his company's 2004 bankruptcy? Advocating for outer beauty via beauty pageants? Yep...that's my kinda president!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          "...Let him show his records."
                          I'm waiting to see what DT's "mood" is the day he fills out his financial statement to meet the candidate's requirements with the Federal Election Commission.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...57-503544.html

Trump declined to put a number on his net worth, saying it "goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings."
                          His net worth goes up according to his "feelings"? Now that's my kind of records!
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                            His net worth goes up according to his "feelings"?
                            The reverse is usually the case for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                              His net worth goes up according to his "feelings"?
                              I'm feeling like a trillion dollars today! I guess I better file an amended tax return.
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President
                                by Jerome Corsi
                                This title will be released on May 17, 2011.

Ummm...please cancel my order!

Comment

Working...
                                X