Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    This title will be released on May 17, 2011.

Ummm...please cancel my order!
    Wait, wait, don't cancel, It has Arnold Palmer, Mark McCormack,Lee Majors, Farrah Fawcett, Frank Zappa, Clint Eastwood and even Jimmy Hoffa in it.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
      Let me educate you a little here. I brought up Executive Order 123489, which Obama signed the first thing when he came into office. His legal team expended $3M to conceal all of his records. Having a Republican Governor is totally irrelevant. Even the Governor will not violate State Law, much less a Federal mandate. Chiyome Fukino said on talk radio that she saw Obama's Long Form certificate and that it indicated he was Hawaii-born. However, she was not cross-examined by the ever-curteous Mike Buck.

Care to cross-examine? Somewhere, Bob is crying tears of joy, that he can finally end his quest for Obama's long-form birth certificate.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

by Jerome Corsi
        I'll be listening for sure to Coast To Coast to see if they have him on to explain...
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Will Donald Trump say, "You're Welcome" to The Birthers?

Comment

I had a hunch this was coming from somewhere:

'Face the Nation' Host: Trump's a Racist!
            The host of "Face the Nation" -- flush with anger -- called Donald Trump a racist.
            Bob Schieffer appeared Wednesday night on "The CBS Evening News" and reacted to Trump's latest salvo against President Barack Obama, in which Trump suggested the Prez might not have had the grades to get into Harvard Law School.
            Schieffer said, "That's just code for saying he got into law school because he's black. This is an ugly strain of racism that's running through this whole thing."
            Earlier in the day, Trump said, "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard. We don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our President."

I agree with Bob Schieffer. Check it out at this link.
            Trump has been embarassing himself more and more recently.
            Also, his interviews the last two days with Anderson Cooper were awful. Anderson let Trump get away with constant interruptions, and didn't push Trump every time Trump avoided answers by changing the subject. Too bad.
            Maybe Trump will pick Palin for VP? Or vice versa?
            Trump and Palin are equal embarassments to America.
            Last edited by LikaNui; April 27, 2011, 09:11 PM. Reason: Added the CBS link.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Dan Nakaso's front-page article about the birth certificate, in today's Star-Advertiser, included this sentence:

But so-called birther conspiracy theorists yesterday had already begun shifting their sights, raising questions about the president's Social Security number.

No other details about who or where that came from.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                Somewhere, Bob is crying tears of joy, that he can finally end his quest for Obama's long-form birth certificate.
                Remember, Bobinator & Nobunaga vanished from HT at the same time it was being suggested that there was something false in their registration.

Comment

We had dinner last night with a couple of very conservative friends of ours. The subject of Obama's birth certificate came up. They said that the birth certificate had Obama's full name and his middle names included JIHAD, MOHAMMAD, ALLAH, etc. They said that the mother's last name is listed as Dunham which proves that Obama is illegitimate. Astonished, I asked where they heard that and they said a trusted source on the "liar, liar, pants on fire" television network. Well, I said the birth certificate is posted on line and his birth name is Barack Hussein Obama, II and the birth certificate asked for the mother's maiden name which is Dunham. I said they could check for themselves. They said no because the birth certificate is a fake. I said you can't have it both ways, claiming that some information on the certificate is factual while claiming the whole certificate is fake!

They changed the subject. Racism is the Eighth deadly sin.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                    Remember, Bobinator & Nobunaga vanished from HT at the same time it was being suggested that there was something false in their registration.
                    Vanished or banished? My guess is the latter!

Comment

Vanished or banished? My guess is the latter!
                      Nobunaga's account was deactivated when admin found some "issues" with it (active 9/22/10 - 10/26/10); Bobinator stopped posting 8/13/10, just before Nobunaga appeared, but still lurks here from time to time, according to stats - most recently 3/2/11.

Comment

Looks like Trump was right after all.

(Be sure you read to the end.)

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                          Racism is the Eighth deadly sin.
                          An additional consideration of the issue is that people who vote strictly along party lines do not even have to have racism come into it ..... politics in itself can have hatefulness and illogicality, all on its own.
                          Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Un-freakin' believable. Oh wait, it is believable.

Comment

That's a keeper.
                              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/top-20...-already-sprun

Shit, only three images allowed, just click the link, lol.
                                flickr

An email from God:
                                To: People of Earth
                                Date: 9/04/2007
                                Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                                God

Comment

Working...
                                X