Obama v. The Birthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama v. The Birthers

I GUESS THIS FINALLY PROVES THAT HE WAS NEVER BORN, BUT WAS 'CREATED' by aliens, and since it happened in Hawaii he is a natural created American.

lol
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Birthers are already finding details in the document which they claim show that it was altered or faked. It would appear that Obama was a little naive to think that the birthers would just go away if the birth certificate was released.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ake+birth&aq=f

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
        It would appear that Obama was a little naive to think that the birthers would just go away if the birth certificate was released.
        Nice try, but it's an electioneering move, now it marginalizes the fringe-lodytes even farther out into kook space. Wanna talk about it now, kiss the last shred of even quasi-credibility bye-bye, and there will be those who can't keep from doing it. the con roster is SO full and deep with quality, they can afford to keep it up...
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
          It would appear that Obama was a little naive to think that the birthers would just go away if the birth certificate was released.
          AlohaKine, you are a little naïve if you think making the birthers “go away” was Obama’s goal. It’s clear the point of the move was to erase these questions from the mainstream media news cycle and derail Trump’s campaign in one fell swoop. I believe Obama accomplished both. It doesn’t mean I’ll vote to re-elect him. But it was smart politics.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

Wow. This is going to get ugly.

May 18, 2012
            Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot

By Catalina Camia, USA TODAY

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, a Republican exploring a 2014 race for governor, issued a statement insisting he is not a “birther,” the word he and others use for those who believe Obama was not born in the United States and is not legitimately president.

Bennett told a radio interviewer yesterday it was “possible” he would keep Obama off the ballot if the issue isn’t resolved.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

USA TODAY, page 2A
            11 March 1993

Comment

Those kind are their own worst enemies, the more desperate they are the stupider they behave, and just like this other most recent idiot, Ricketts, they continue to build up the indies against themselves. Cool, with women, gays, blacks, hispanics, the college ages, and middle/poor all sidling up to the Dems, Romney fades further into the night as he continues to shoot himself in the foot. The more the merrier, and there's no stopping them.

Comment

I've recently had three visits from "missionaries" at about 9 o'clock at night.
                I am almost sixty years old and one of these two children informed me he was an "elder".
                WTF, why are these peeps snooping around the apartment complex?
                yes , they were utah graduates.

Comment

Now that Romney has graciously offered to refrain from mentioning Rev. Wright, while mentioning him, I think it would be nice if the Obama campaign equally graciously offered not to mention God living on the planet Kolob or Jesus marrying all those English girls after he finished teaching the native American inhabitants how to build pyramids after he was killed in the Holy Lands. Or even the disappearing golden tablets and baptizing the dead. If you believe it, you are psycho. If you don't, you are a hypocrite for pretending to. Either way, the public has a right to know.

Comment

How nice. Join the LDS and become an elder while you're still younger!

Quite an incentive!'
                    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                    ~ ~
                    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

He's certainly stumbling all over himself to brush off the matters and make like goody two shoes who didn't have anything to do about it...

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                        Wow. This is going to get ugly.

May 18, 2012
                        Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot

By Catalina Camia, USA TODAY
                        Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        Do I smell a conflict of interest?

"Birther-curious Bennett playing games in Arizona"
                        Conflict or not, it appears the state of Hawai‘i has caved in to Bennett’s request.

May 23, 2012 | Valley & State

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama’s birth

by Yvonne Wingett Sanchez - May. 22, 2012 09:27 PM
                        The Republic | azcentral.com

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama's American birth and satisfies Arizona's requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.

A Hawaii official sent Bennett's office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.

USA TODAY, page 2A
                        11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                          Conflict or not, it appears the state of Hawai‘i has caved in to Bennett’s request.

May 23, 2012 | Valley & State

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama’s birth

by Yvonne Wingett Sanchez - May. 22, 2012 09:27 PM
                          The Republic | azcentral.com
                          "Caved"? To me, it's more like a slap in the face and, now, STFU to AZ and Bennett! Our tax funded employees have better things to do with their time than to keep dealing with this completely idiotic subject.

Comment

I agree. Hawaii hardly 'Caved.' I think we finally relented in bemused resignation, after giving Arizona a deserved hard time. You want to make a ridiculous, unfounded bureaucratic request? We'll show you a ridiculous unfounded bureaucratic request.

Emails Show How Hawaii Stiffed Arizona Secretary Of State’s Birther Investigation

The Atlantic hilariously described it as 'trolling.' As upset as I am about SB2858, I did enjoy Nagamine's work here.

Comment

I demand that Arizona keep RoMoney's name off the ballot until they receive a copy of his birth certificate. Fair is fair!
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
                              X