Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rod Blagojevich

I got the best one yet...

in the car at the bus stop there's a classmate's gramma. She is in her 70s, old Hawaiian woman, reading the local newspaper. I see Blago's pic on the front page of that section and I mention, "oh that's that guy..."(I am trying to remember how to pronounce his name). Gramma looks at the pic for a moment and says "oh yea, dat da one whatchucall, polagameest".

Um, no tutu...that guy is in jail already. Dis da govenah of Chicago...

Ok, she's probably too old to be driving and I didn't need to correct her. So I giggled quietly as I walked away...

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
      I got the best one yet...

in the car at the bus stop there's a classmate's gramma. She is in her 70s, old Hawaiian woman, reading the local newspaper. I see Blago's pic on the front page of that section and I mention, "oh that's that guy..."(I am trying to remember how to pronounce his name). Gramma looks at the pic for a moment and says "oh yea, dat da one whatchucall, polagameest".

Um, no tutu...that guy is in jail already. Dis da govenah of Chicago...
      When did da city of Chicago became one state?
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I thought what was ironic was after all the wailing, complaining pleas about just how unfair the "rigged" impeachment process was for his ouster, Rod Blagojevich decided to stroll into the trial hearing on the last day, to make his closing argument.

(Click links to view)

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
        X