Worst president - Bush or Nixon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst president - Bush or Nixon?

I have to come to the conclusion that Bush, and many of those who despise, hate, or otherwise criticize him (which of course includes most of my HT ohana), are under the impression that chemical weapons are NOT, IREPEAT, NOT Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I feel smarter now.

My question to fellow HT'ers is simply this. If Bush thinks we found no WMD's in Iraq, and YOU think chemical munitions do not count as WMD, then doesn't that mean that YOU agree with BUSH?

So chew on the logic, Ron and co, and see what spits up.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by escondido100 View Post
      http://ollysonions.blogspot.com/2008...h-in-iraq.htmli have kept quiet on this topic until now because i had no real proof, but i found some that i thought i would share. indeed they have found wmd in iraq as late as last month. so lets put this to rest once and for all.
      LOL! ~~~~~~~~~~ (because LOL was too short of a message but really all I wanted to say was LOL).

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
        LOL! ~~~~~~~~~~ (because LOL was too short of a message but really all I wanted to say was LOL).
        Too short is ok. Just type extra characters to make the required 10 then change the color of those extra characters to white!

You're welcome!

And, to stay on topic...both sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          And, to stay on topic...both sucked!
          Were I ever President, I would as well. My tolerance for the go-along-to-get-along, that's-how-we-always-did-it way of doing business is low. I would not succeed in an elective office.

I prefer the subversive path anyway.

BTW, just for your amusement, Tim - check this post from two-and-a-half years back.
          Last edited by Leo Lakio; January 13, 2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I have oft wondered where I heard the gem the first time. Mahalo Leo.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Today's Doonesbury is for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                So chew on the logic, Ron and co, and see what spits up.
                My drink all over my keyboard and screen from how you twist things around and refuse to admit Bush was wrong on pretty much everything he's ever opened his mouth about?
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                  My question to fellow HT'ers is simply this. If Bush thinks we found no WMD's in Iraq, and YOU think chemical munitions do not count as WMD, then doesn't that mean that YOU agree with BUSH?
                  Tim, I don't know how many ways I have to tell you this. Yes, chemical weapons are WMD's. NO VIABLE CHEMICAL WEAPONS WERE FOUND IN IRAQ BY THE WEAPONS INSPECTORS. NO VIABLE CHEMICAL WEAPONS WERE FOUND IN IRAQ BY THE "COALITION" MILITARY FORCES. Yes, I agree with Bush that there were no VIABLE WMD's in Iraq at the time of our invasion. Apparently Iraq's chemical weapon capability had ended prior to our invasion as a result of pressure put on Hussein al Taqiri by the world community.

Were you born in Missouri? Now quit acting like a blowfish.
                  Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

And any time Bush and his detractors are ever in agreement on anything, it's long after the facts have been disected, determined to be not in his favor, and he finally gives in, which is in of itself, rare.
                    The guy thinks that by he and his lap dogs covering up, denying, and forever continuing to lie about the various facts of his horrible 8 years that it will somehow force history at some far away point to look favorably on him.
                    He sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                      My drink all over my keyboard and screen from how you twist things around and refuse to admit Bush was wrong on pretty much everything he's ever opened his mouth about?
                      Funny, Ron. You made me laugh today. But ultimately, Matapule had the right answer.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                      USA TODAY, page 2A
                      11 March 1993

Comment

Cool!

We gotta get our humor squeezed in between the cracks when we can, eh?

Comment

Going back to the original question- Neither.

1. Clinton (by far)
                          2. Jimmy Carter

Carter is still an idiot who did nothing more than demoralize our military and call the Shaw of Iran the pillar of stability in the Middle East.

And no one has destroyed the moral integrity of our country while selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese than Slick Willy.
                          Last edited by Bobinator; January 14, 2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Were'd you read all that?

In the comic book "Bush Saves The World (and still has time to pack his bags)"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                              Carter is still an idiot who did nothing more than demoralize our military and call the Shaw of Iran the pillar of stability in the Middle East..
                              It's interesting you say that, because Carter is one of the true fundamentalist Christians that I admire for living by his fundamentalist Christian principles. I don't have a problem with that.

Peace, love, and local grindz.
                              Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

ShaW of Iran, is that a hair salon in Tehran? Its: ShaH of Iran. Clinton was so horrible. Peace. Prosperity. Can't get much worse than that. 26 million new jobs. Budget surplus. Horrible. Gimme Bush any day, comrade, there's a guy who can bring down capitalism! And he just might have. Time will tell. Enjoy the show, great empires don't collapse that often.

Comment

Working...
                                X